The begining

"I can't believe you would do this to me!" Pronounced Penny.
"You can't believe we would do what?!" Said Penny's mum curiously.
"Just drop a bomb shell on me like that!" "I mean you could have gave me time to think about this, YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT MY FEELINGS ANYMORE!" Hissed Penny.
"Look we know you are a bit confused at the moment and maybe a tad angry but it's the only way, me and your mum have to get a job" nagged dad.

Dear reader I am going to take you back in time now because I just know you are a bit confused at the moment. Here we go back to before all that happened.

As always at 6:30 my mum had to come charging in my room just like an elephant to wake me up, she shoved the curtains back because she knew that was the only way to get me up. Of course she had to place my bed In the place the sun shine best in my room. Just like any other child I pulled the covers over my head and asked for 5 more minuets. "No!" Said my mum in her sing sing song voice as she charged back out the room to do the same to my dad. I rushed out my bed realising it was the day I finally had pancakes for breakfast (I was so excited because my mum always says "only once every 2 months") i rushed down the stairs to get my amazing breakfast but instead of that I found both my mum and dad searching the web for new houses in Scotland. "Ohh ehhh hi penny" my mum said looking very nervous.
"Hi, where is my pancakes?" I said very curiously.
"Sit down penny we have to tell you something..."