Grover's Bad Boy's Girl

-Bailey's POV-

Shane Acher.

How do you explain him? Lets start with he's gorgeous, smart, charming, and bad news.

He's the bad ass of Grover, Alabama.

"What are ya thinking about Bailey?" My best friend Mary asks as we walk to first block, "My classes." I lie. I know, I should tell her the truth but if she knew I was thinking of Shane she would kick my ass to Kentucky.

"You've been acting strange lately." She says walking to the back of English. "Well we have finals this week and next week is are last week as Juniors." I say cooling. "Can you believe it? Next fall we're gonna Seniors!" She half shouts as we sit down. "Yeah." I say taking my notebook out. "So what are y'all's plans this summer?" Casey asks as she takes a seat in front of us.

As the girls chat about Mary going to Florida my mind wonders to Shane.

Oh dear Lordy! If the girls found out I was messing with him, they'd tan my hid!

Ms. Vancouver talks about are field day plans since we did our finals for her yesterday. Just the mere thought of yesterday has me smiling.

-fLaShBaCk-

"Come on Bailey!" Shane shout/whispers down the hall, "If we get caught, I'm blaming it all on you!" I say catching up to him. "Of course. Blame it on the irresistible bad boy." He says winking while pinning me to the door.

How the door got there I have no clue. "Umm. I will." I say tilting my head up a little.

Before I can say something else sarcastic Shane's warm lips are on mine. First softly, but then more intense.

I kiss him back just as greedy for more. As his hands work lower and lower-

-eNd oF fLaShBaCk-

"BAILEY!" Casey and Mary shout in union. "Yes?" I question, oh dear god! I most have zoned out big time. "Are you sure you're ok? You've been-" I cut Mary off before she can finish. "Mary I'm fine. Just distracted." I say grabbing my bag and walking to Algebra.

Shane-

Meet me by your locker after lunch (;

Oh lord. This boy and his bad ways.

-LuNcH-

"So what are you're plans after school Bailey?" Danny asks as we sit down at the table. Danny was the one boy any girl would be lucky to have. So many girls swoon at his feet already, but he always comes for me! "Danny... I've told you so many times! I'm not your type." In truth I wanted to say, "Oh, I'm meeting Shane Archer at the bar to play pool and stuff." Yeah! Spill the secret Bailey!

"I wish you were." He mumbles.

Danny's a sweet boy, but he wasn't the one for me. 'And Shane is?' I think to myself. Lord have mercy on me.

"Listen, Danny. Why don't you take Kayla out? She really likes you, and I know ya think she's cute." I say smiling, "Sure! I think I just might." Walking away with a huge grin on his face. Off to find Kayla most likely.

-Shane's POV-

Bailey- I'm on my way.

That girl is something else. She smart, funny, beautiful, anything ya could think of! Why she wants me is beyond me! Same for me, that girl could have anyone boy in this school, but she choose me!

Me-

Hurry! We're skipping our last 2 blocks.

Bailey-

You best be lucky my finals for those classes were done yesterday! And look in front silly(:

Looking up from my phone, I see a smiling Bailey. "You done giving me the once over lover boy?" She asks.

"Ha! You wish honey. Maybe you should stop checking me out." I say smirking widely at her. "Oh hush up!" She says grinning.

"So where we heading to anyways?" Curious as ever. "A field party." I say winking

•••••••••••❤

Okay! So I know it's short :/ but they will get better.