UNWANTED

"Britney??" Ashley, my best friend, woke me up my deep sleep. By the time my head rose, the whole class, including the teacher was staring at me.. The teacher then made his way towards where I was sitting and began his 5 minute lecture about the importance of paying attention in his class. I was glad to be saved by the bell, I immediately walked out of the class without, allowing him to finish his lecture, as Ashley followed behind me.
____________________________________

I made my way to our lockers, Ashley's own was right beside mine. "Okay, tell me what's wrong this time" she said sounding worried.
"Theo and I" I paused, thinking of how to to cut the long story short. I continued "it's our third argument of the week, and its always about the same thing" she sighed at this, and tried comforting me with a hug.

Let me fill you in on what's going on here, my name is Britney James, I've been with Jake Smith for 2 years and 7 months. But since the past 2 months, things changed, I've realized the way he flirts with the captain of our school's cheer leading team, Kayla Miller, yet he denies it whenever I talk to him about it, that's what we have been arguing about the night before.

"Thanks for the comfort" I said forcing a smile. "But I think things are falling apart" I told her. She had a shocked expression on her face, looking directly behind me.

I turned around to see Jake, he looked as if he hadn't slept in days, he was clearly depressed. "We need to talk".

____________________________________
This is my first book, I'm just trying something out, please share my book and tell me what you think.
____________________________________