Finally Home

It was finally here, the day that your boyfriend of 2 years Harry Styles would be coming home from his 7 month tour. You woke up, got dressed, and headed over to the airport that he would soon be arriving at. You got there to see tons of fans waiting outside the airport waiting for his flight to arrive. As you were waiting inside the airport for him you received a text from him saying:

"Be there soon. Can't wait to see you my love. ♥️"

You couldn't help but smile at the text. You were so busy day dreaming that you hadn't realized Harry's flight had arrived. After about 5 minutes or so of day dreaming you felt two warm hands wrap around your torso. As soon as the hands touched your skin you instantly recognized them.

"Miss me" Harry said.

"Nah not really" you said with a smirk on your face.

"Awww there's that smile I have missed so much" he said.

"Harry we literally just Skyped each other last night and you saw my smile then" you laughed.

"Babe we have been here at the airport now for the past 20 minutes i thinks it's time we go home" Harry said with a smirk.

You and Harry headed home. Once you arrived home it was 5:00 pm and quite frankly you were really hungry. After discussing it with Harry you two decided on pizza. Harry ordered the pizza as you went upstairs to change into your plaid pj pants and one of Harry's sweatshirts. You walked downstairs to see the table set and candles lit.

"Ummm Harry what is all this for" you ask.

"What I can't surprise my beautiful girlfriend" he asked.

"Hey I never said you couldn't but do you really think turning a pizza dinner into a romantic date is the way to do it" you laughed at him.

"Well I guess not" he says with a frown on his face.

Noticing that Harry was upset you instantly thought of something to make him feel better.

"Here I have an idea, why don't we just cuddle on the couch and watch a few of our favorite movies" you said.

He looked up at you and smiled.

"Of course anything for my princess" he said.

You ran upstairs and grabbed a blanket and some pillows, along with the pair of Harry's favorite plaid pj pants. They were his favorite because they matched yours. You went back down stairs and saw that the pizza had arrived and Harry had already picked out some movies. You walked over and sat the pillows and blanket on the couch and then walked over to Harry handing him his pajama pants.

"Here I thought you might want to change into these" you said smiling.

Looking at you smiling he took the pants and went to change into them. He walked out of the bathroom with only his pj pants on and no shirt. You looked at him and smiled and he walked over to you giving you a long hug. You smiled. You missed the feeling of his warm bare skin against your skin. Every time you were in his arms you felt protected. You two walked over to the kitchen table and grabbed a few slices of pizza, you went and sat on the couch and began cuddling and watching (Y/F/M).

"Do want to know the thing I missed most when I was on tour?" Harry asked.

"What" you say with a smile.

"Being able to cuddle with you and just have you in my arms" he says with a big smile on his face exposing his dimples.

After about an hour or so of cuddling with Harry you go to get up and look at the time but Harry pulled you back down on him.

"No stay" he says

"Of course I will" you say as you burry your face in his chest.

You spend the rest of the night just laying in each other's arms until you both fell into a deep and peaceful slumber.