Game Night

"GOOOOD MORNING SPARTANS!" the morning intercom boomed. Everyone in class turned their attention to the enthusiastic speaker. "As you all know, our football has a game tonight!"

"Spartans vs. Lions!" a familiar voice yelled. Khloe turned her head to see Nathan Prescott. Hes the Captain of the tootball Team.

The intercom continued, "We would all like you guys to come and support our boys, and show school spirit. Make sure to bring your activity cards, or $2" Khloe smiled. Without having to pay to get into games, was a perk about being in band.

"Ready for tonight's game?" A voice asked from behind.

Khloe turned in her seat, "Hell Yes, we're definitely going to win against the Lions." she said to her friend Hayley Taylor.

Hayley laughed, showing her pearly whites.

"What's so funny?" Khloe asked, raising an eyebrow.

Hayley leaned in close, "We both know the real reason why you're excited about the game tonight."

Khloe squinted her eyes at Hayley... she knew exactly what she was talking about.. "Shut up, or I'll tell a Supernatural spoiler."

Hayley smirked, "Hey, it's the truth."

Khloe turned back around in her seat, rolling her eyes. She sighed. Out of all girls to fall for, a straight girl falls into the picture.

Cara Delevingne was the captain of the cheerleading squad, and her boyfriend was the handsome, Nathan Prescott. She was a dream that Khloe did not want to wake up from. Khloe thought of Cara's dreamy blue-green eyes. She thought of running her fingers through her blond caramel streaked hair. Don't even get me started her lips..

A ruler smacked against a nearby desk, snapping Khloe out of her thoughts.

"Please pay attention Ms. Musso, and get your heads out of the clouds."

Khloe scoffed.

*time lapse*

Khloe arrived home, and into her band uniform. She applied light makeup, and lipgloss.

Khloe looked back at her reflection in the mirror. She gave the mirror her 'blue steal'.

"Oh hey there Cara, I didn't see you there." Khloe smirked, then flipped her straight ombre hair. "My name is Khloe Musso. I like sunsets, long walks by the beach, and frisky women."

"Who are you talking to?" Someone asked from downstairs.

"U-um nobody?" Khloe said.

"Is that a question?" Khloe's mom asked.

Khloe came down the stairs to meet her mother. "I'm going to the game now, love you!"

Khloe gave her mother a hug and headed for the door.

"Change the subject why don't you." Khloe's mom laughed. "I was young once too, Khloe."

"Bye mom." Khloe said, smiling.

Mrs. Musso said her goodbye, and Khloe drove to the game.

*time lapse*

"Hey you're here!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Oh course, assbut!" Khloe embraced Hayley into a hug.

"Hey, guess who else is here.." Hayley said, pulling away from her bear hug. Hayley's eyes were fixed on someone behind Khloe.

Khloe turned around, and her heart skipped a beat. It was Cara, accompanied by Nathan. His hand was wrapped around her lean waist, letting people that don't know, that she's taken.