I Am Project Sexta

I was running for my life with the wolves, they had finally found me the Breeders " Come back Sexta you don't belong out there" , one yelled up at me "You are still unstable!"

" Ile take my chances because there is no chance at all that I am coming with you losers" I yelled back as I spat into the wind and by the sound of the retching coming from behind I hit one and I have a hunch it went into his mouth "and you guys had better watch out because I grew up in these woods and this is your first time" I yelled and ran into a cave that I knew only I could get through and i ran straight into the barrel of a dessert eagle. "Don't move if you want to live." whispered the holder of the gun and we sat there waiting and listening to the muffled footsteps and shouting coming from the Breeders. and then silence total and utter silence.

"I think we can relax now" said the unown man with the gun as he lowered his weapon "I can see that you are a project judging by the hole in your stomach pleased to meet you I am Project Cinco" he held out his hand for me to shake

"Nice to meet you Project Cinco ime Project Sexta and this is my brother Project Dos he was in a very unfortunate accident when he was being tested they got the viles mixed up and now he is a wolf" I said as he came bounding up to me panting " But we grew up in that wolf pack since I was 7 and my brother was 5 and its been at least 10 years and we are trying to find the rest of the projects so that we can take down all of the breeders so whats your story"

"well I am project Cinco age 10 and I have lived with the squirrels and I am a very good climber due to this and i wouldbe pleased to join your cause" and at that point we herd a twig snap behind us