Chapter 1

I'm unpacking all my thing from my trip

from Cancun all my things can be unpacked by the maid,

 but I'm totally bored, 

daddy wants me to get ready for his gala tonight. 

The good thing it's going to be downstairs, 

so I have plenty of time before I come out, and say hi to all the guests that I don't know them. 

Good thing my cousin Luke going to be there he's like my brother.

I get ready and change into my green dress I bought in my trip to Paris it's a green dress made of lace that fits like a second skin.

As I walk downstairs I see Leo there I hate him he's always being nice.

 In front of daddy but I know his little act, daddy thinks he's perfect, well he is, he's hot tall 6'2 handsome but that's not the point. 

He's my daddy's right hand or maybe left hand whatever you see he's so annoying his mom is daddy's secretary.

 I respect Mrs. Jones she's sweet and kind and caring not like the devil she gave birth to. I walk to daddy and I have to greet Leo.

 Hi! Daddy

 and I put my pretend face hi! Leo (fake smile).

 Hey! Haven't seen you in a long time?

 Yea well I been busy. 

Daddy intrudes in are conversation "about that why don't you start to work at the office?

 I look at daddy

 no!

 You know I don't like it,

plus what could I do.

 Or maybe you should learn about the family business, since you're going to be my heir, or start making me a grandpa, just do something Chelsea with your life.

 I just turn around and ignore daddy because now is not the time, especially not in front of Leo.

I see Luke walk in with my bff Camille.

 I see her and run immediately to hug her, and we screech I love you!!

 I miss you so much. Me too.

 Erick what are you doing here? 

did you guys come together??

 They both say no and shake their heads. 

Ok! Cam let's get to business, which that means party for us let me just tell daddy, I'm heading out plus I been so bored.

I walk up to daddy

 he's still talking to Leo, and some other business men and I walk up 

and yell daddy! 

He shakes his head

 Before I know what's going on Leo asks me to dance, and me being the polite princess that I am. 

Just grit my teeth in a fake smile.

I would love to Leo.

Then I whisper in his ear.

why don't you just shoot me already you little suck up. 

He swirls me around and pulls me down and when he puts me back up.

 Our chest collide and he talks real slow and whispers back that's not my job.

 That's Cupid.

 If being a suck up, means doing your job.

 Something you wouldn't know, I'm I right princess. 

I look him straight in the eye.

I'm panting I feel at lost for words, who does he think he is?

 I should push him but I'm not about to make a scene in front of the guest I turn around and leave.

Leo

Oh shit! 

What did I just say she wasn't supposed to hear my thought.

 It's when I'm with her that I can't think straight.

She always makes me feel that way.

 Even when we were small, mom gave her all the attention, because she didn't have a mommy.

Guess what I did grow up without a dad, but Mr. Buchanan is like a father to me that's why I can't make her think I like her or see her as a woman.

 I just have to act like a big brother.

 Just as I say these words in my mind all confused Mr. Buchanan speaks to me. 

''Leo son you should check on Chelsea and learn to have some fun.

what do you think is gonna happend?

Is chelsea ok?

Does Mr. Buchanan know?