Iron Leo! (Leco Fanfiction)

Leo had just come back from the cinema. He had watched one of the best movies of all time, Iron man 3! It was better than the first and second movie, that he could assure.

When he had arrived at bunker nine, he let out a unmanly squeal. Leo was a major fanboy in the Iron Man fandom. He should receive an award for most obsessed!

Nico was awoken by a 12-year-old-at-a-Justin-Bieber-concert squeal. Nico knew exactly how those sounded.

He was at bunker nine taking a nap in one of the rooms. Nico was tired of the long day of sword training and bunker nine was one of the quietest places on earth, but somehow a belieber got in here.

He was about to leave bunker nine when he heard a familiar voice. A voice which made his stomach fill with butterflies and brought a smile this face.

"BEST MOVIE EVER!!!" Leo yelled at the top of his lungs.

"OMG! The suit filled with gadgets! I have to make one of those! Iron Leo brave, funny, handsome!" Nico heard Leo laugh. He had to hold his lip to keep from laughing.

"Robert is so hot! I wouldn't getting in his pants." Nico let out a small chuckle which he hoped didn't give him away. Leo's voice suddenly made him the happiest man on the universe.

"Though, I would prefer getting in Nico's pants." Nico heard Leo say. He thought for sure that he had heard wrong. Leo surely wouldn't want him in that way, no one did.

Nico was too busy mentally debating with himself if what he heard was true, that he didn't hear the footsteps, Leo's footsteps.

Leo saw a small, lean figure in the shadows. He immediately panicked and took out his three pound hammer. He slowly advanced closer until he realized the figure was Nico. It hit him that Nico was there the whole time he was fanboying and that he heard him say he wanted to get in his pants.

Leo planned on distracting Nico and trying to make him forget what he said, so he played his usual annoying persona.

"Boo." he yelled into Nico's ear. Nico's reflexes kicked in. He grabbed his sword and pinned the intruder to the ground. His sword inches away from the intruders neck.

All too late Nico realized the intruder was Leo. He had been caught eavesdropping on Leo's fanboying.

"Um. S-sorry." Nico said, standing up and offering Leo a hand. Leo took it but, unfortunately, weighted more than Nico thought. Nico was brought down and he landed flat on Leo's chest.

Nico being on top of him brought Leo butterflies. Instead of trying to stand back up they stared into each others eyes. Leo wrapped his arms around Nico's waist, keeping them locked on embrace. Nico wrapped his arms around Leo's neck.

Nico knew he was going to regret later, but he pecked Leo's lips. Just a peck nothing more, nothing less, but it brought a smile to both their faces and butterflies to their bellies. Leo leaned in again. This time the kisses was a little more passionate and rough.

When Nico pulled away, all he said was "You lips taste like butter."

Leo laughed. "Is that all you could you could say."

"I really like your smile." Nico replied. He was dazed and couldn't think of anything else.

"Nico, you're an idiot." Leo said, as he placed another sweet kiss on Nico's lips. "But you're my idiot."

"Really?" Nico whispered, he didn't dare to speak any louder or squeal of joy, because it could ruin the moment.

"Yes, really." Leo replied, kissing his boyfriend once more.