Abuse from the home

chapter1: ABUSE

Ever since i could remember i’ve been abused by my family. i’ve been sexually abused by my father and one of my brothers, emotionally abused by my sister and brother, and my mother has been beating me for a very long time now. my name is Rachel and im 15 years old. i live in my uncles home with his wife and two children. i don’t really know them that well but any place is better than the place i used to call my home. i go to mickenly high school and i think i find my self safer there than any where else in this world. i know what your thinking im crazy right but no im actually not crazy but when you go through things ive been through then you’d understand. no i don’t have any friends any more but thats the price you have to pay when you tell them the truth about you. the only person i could really depend on is my cousin but since i come from a crazy family i guess i cant really count on any body to understand how i feel and the pain i go through. but enough about my pain since no one cares about it i guess i could stop boring you with this so i guess ill tell you the story about how my life started and at this point ended.

the day i was born i almost died my mother was a addict and no matter what the doctors told her she always did her own thing. when i was able to come home i was mommy little baby and daddys angel. YEA RIGHT! after i turned 1 my dad and brother started to touch me in places i wasnt supposed to be touched, my mom started to hit me when she was mad about something my dad said or because she was drunk, and my sister and brothers would jus call me names and think it was okay . after 4 years of going threw this toucher i decided to try and stop it but luckily for me it didn’t work so now that im 5 and tired of this madness to stop i have no way to get out . 8 years later the abuse became stronger and more forceful because now im able to fight them off and lock my door and cry but that never stops them they always find a way in and then it starts again. every night i have night mares and sometimes i wake up screaming for some one to come and save me if only some one will save me from this horror film. now that im 13 i try to escape from this house the nights i cant sleep but someone finds me (mostly my dad) and makes me do things im not supposed to do.

i cry my self to sleep every night praying to GOD that he saves me from this house or for me to just lay down and die one night so that all my worries will go away and i wouldn’t be able to go through this any more, but i guess GOD cant hear people like me so he cant help me. one night ive decided to put a stop to this so i climbed out my room window and ran for some one to help me, when i got to a near by restaurant i asked the waiter to help me get away from my home when i told him every thing that was going on he offered to let me stay with him at his house for a couple of weeks and then he told me that he would help me get away by giving me some money and taking me to a place far away from here. so with that on the table i decided to take his offer and see if he could take me away from my night mares. later that night when his shift was done at the restaurant he took me to his loft on the other side of town and he let me have his guest bed room and told me that every thing will be just fine that im safe now and nothing and no one can hurt me now that im here. the next morning he took me shopping and bought me any thing i asked for then i decided that it was time to get to know each other, so i asked him questions that i think i should know like his name how old he was and things like that. his name is Ryan, he is 17 years old, he has been living on his own since ha was 13 and he don’t like to talk about his child hood (i think something happened to him when he was a kid ) and he is sooooooo thoughtful and im glad that he is getting me away from my home here.