Cool Ranch Doritos

A pained yelp echoed across the dark room.. A small voice shook,"Please..Please stop.. I'll do anything.." There was a pause. Then another whimper. The dark atmosphere seemed to almost shake with anticipation..
A car light shone through the blinds, temporarily revealing a small girl holding her face in her fragile like hands. She had short light brown hair that was styled into a bob cut. The girl's frail figure wore a pink sweater with a white collar which matched pleasantly with the white tennis skirt.

She gave out another whimper,"why does biting your tongue hurt so much.." She rubbed her cheek and pouted. This was Cherry. Cherrys a bit of a baby. Cherrys eating Cool Ranch Doritos for dinner. Cherry didnt pay her electrical bills. Cherry has no friends.

She leaned back on her green recliner that her aunt gave her and turned on her phone. It was three am.. ohh how time flies. She closed her phone and ate another chip. She didn't usually stay up this late, but there was gonna be a marathon of cheesey romance movies in an hour. Around two O'clock she realized it would have been smarter to wake up at four, but she just kinda went with it.

The brunette stood up with a groan and grabbed the chip bag. Her tongue still hurt but whatever. She wanted ice cream.. She made her way to the kitchen and before she could even open the freezer door to get her cookie dough ice cream, she yelped in shock.

The fire alarm had started ringing

((ey I know its short but it's gonna be like that, it helps with motivation and getting stuff done yknow))