Day 1

I had just moved and I was starting year 8. My first day in real high school. My sister parked me out side the school while I sat there nervously picking at my finger nails.

"Maddy you're going to be fine" my sister reassured me. But I didn't feel that way. I felt like throwing up. I got out off the car and swung my bag over my shoulder sighing in displeasure. Today is gonna suck. I slammed the door and started on my adventure to Hell. I looked at my schedule and started to walk to my form class. I sat at a concrete table with no one else there. I pulled out my phone and began to type to my old friend Isabella. I knew she was at school but I hoped she would reply. She didn't. I frown at my phone putting it back in my pocket
Today is really gonna suck! I frown at the bell going off as I stepped up the stairs and walked into my form class, early might I add. A few minutes later people flew in finding their seats. The teacher began to talk and five minutes into her banter a boy walked in with a smug look on his face. Obviously pleased with being late. I rolled my eyes thinking about my ex doing the same thing. He took a seat putting his feet on the desk next to me. I sigh before looking back at the table. I heard the bell go of again pulling out my time table. I felt a weird presents. I frown turning to be me faced to none other than the late kid.
"New?" He says raising his eyebrow. I nod slowly. He takes my time table looking at it smiling.
"Science. Cool you got that with me" he says grabbing my bag and walking off. I run after him still confused.

"So Logan taking the new girl to class?" A boy with brown hair that sat on his left face.

The boy I now know as Logan smiled.

"New girl, has a name" I laugh lightly.

"What's your name?" He says smirking at me, almost evilly. I shrug my shoulders.

"Madison. But my friends call me Maddy" I say now smiling. For my whole life being friends with boys was easy, so I haven't had any girl friends. Except Isabella but we both like being friends with guys. I took my bag from Logan as we walked in silence. We stopped at a door and he frowned at it before turning and smiling at me.
"Here we are" he says smiling.
"So go in" I say pointing at the door. He swallowed a big lump in his throat, hand shaking as he grabbed the handle. He slowly opened it letting me in first. I just sat in the front row and to my surprise logan sat next to me, still looking scared. I frowned at him. Looking in the table I saw his hands shaking like mad. I patted his hand and in doing so he looked down at me with thankful eyes. I just smiled to reassure him. Smiling back he stopped shaking.
"Logan?" The teacher said tearing us away from our stare. She let out a low laugh
"You're actually on time" she laughed louder. For some reason I felt anger rise in my stomach. Logan removed his hand from underneath mine, shooting fear through my body.
"Well Logan, I give you 5 seconds to walk out that door and pretend you never came to this class. To my surprise he stood up grabbing his books. I freaked out grabbing his wrist jerking him back to his seat.
"Excuse me, but I don't this he needs to leave" I demand
"Well I do girly. now sit down and be a good dog" she spat, and with that Logan was across the room had pinned to a wall choking her. I ran over pulling him off.
"Logan Logan, hey hey. it's okay" I say holding his face in my hands, I saw a tear fall from his eye and I started freaking out. I grabbed his hand dragging him out the classroom.
"If anyone of you say a word to ANYONE. I will personally rip your throat out!" I spit leaving the classroom in shock.
We run across the road stopping in a park playground. Still holding hands.
"Logan, hey are you alright?" I say frantically looking over his face. He just nods.
"Wha, what about you?" He says as a single tear falls from his face. I wipe it away nodding. He smiles at me and before I know it he passes out.