1~ The First Day

Ariana's POV

Ugh tomorrow i'm going to a new school because, my parents had the need to move from Philadelphia to Dallas. "Knok knok" my mom opens my door. "Honey you really should get some sleep, because tomorrow is the big day!" My mom smiled at me. "Okay mom" i smiled fake back to my mom. She turned off my light and walked out my room.

NEXT MORNING

Triiing triiingg "Ugh" i got up and turned off my alarm clock. I walked to my closet and picket a black top and a white skirt. While i was changing my mom came in to my room. "Honey breakfast is ready you should come downstairs" "okay mom" i walked out of my room and closed my door and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast and packet my bag. "MOM I'M GOING TO SCHOOL BYE" "Honey wait" my mom got out the kitchen and she looked at me and smiled. "You look beautiful let me take a picture to remember your first day for your new school!" I laughed at her "Mom wtf i'm not 8 anymore" "I'm sorry honey you are growing up so fast" she looked at me like she was going to cry. "Uhm i should get going before i am late" "Yes your right bye love you honey" "I love you 2 mom bye!" I closed the door and walked to my car. "Well here goes nothing" I parked my car in the school parking lot and i got out my car, i took my bag and walked in to the school. There were so much people you couldn't even see the classrooms. Rinngggg "Shit i don't know what my class is" "Maybe i can help" i turned back to the girl behind me, she was smilling. "Hi i'm Alexa" "Hi i'm Ariana" "So you don't know what class you have?" "Yes i think it was math or something" I said "Oh really i have math Right now you can walk with me" "Okay thank you Alexa" i smiled at her and we walked to our classroom. A old woman was standing in the front of the classroom and looked at us angry "So girls you decided to show up late i see" "I'm sorry Miss Fields but my friend is new and she didn't know where the classrooms where" "Oh so your our new classmate" said a boy with blonde hair and perfect brown eyes. "Uhm yes" i said. "Introduce yourself young lady" Miss Field smiled at me. My cheeks turned red because everyone was looking at me. "I'm Ariana Grande i moved here from Philidelphia" "Well Ariana sit down please"

JUSTIN'S POV

There was standing a beautiful girl in front of the class, her name was Ariana, she had long brown hair and big brown eyes. "You can sit next to me if you want" i said. Ariana smiled and sat next to me. "I'm Justin by the way" i grin. She blushed at me "Nice to meet you Justin" she said. " Okay class attanion please"

~AFTER CLASS

"Don't forget to do your homework guys!" Miss Field smiled at us. I packet my bag and got off my seat. I turned back to look at Ariana who was packing her bag to. She noticed me looking and she smiled at me. I walked out off my classroom and somebody tapped on my shoulder. "Yo Justin whassup bro" i turned back. It was my bestfriend Ryan. "Yo bro i'm good you?" I said. "Yeah i'm good let's practice because Friday is the big day" Ryan took a basketbal and begon practicing.

~Ayee 🙋🏻 this was the first chapter of our new book, hope you guys liked it we are going to post the next chapter when we have 5 likes or how do you even call those stars? So.. leave a comment of what you think of this book!

WrittenBy:M