The Hall

He ran through these halls so many times, he had lost count after fifty-two. He could tell you everything about this hallway. He could tell you about the five ceiling light bulbs that were his only source of light. He could tell you about the bronze colored walls, that had portraits of people he'd never seen in his life. The hanging clock between the third and fourth light that moved, but when he passed it, it always went back to twelve o'clock. The brown wooden floor that had blood stains that scared him at first, but now all it did was annoy him, due to the reminder that he was back in this hallway. And finally there was the door, the damn dark colored door, that always led him to this hallway. 

He continued to go through it with hope that he would finally get out, or at least see something different. He had tried to make the hallway different many times. He tilted and took off pictures, he broke the clock, he left scratch marks on the walls and floor, and in rage destroyed everything. But once he went through the door it was all set back to normal.

So he once again went through the door and saw something that made him freeze in place. There was a man in a cloak that was in the middle of the hall. He began to feel overwhelming joy at the sight of another person as he called out, "HEY, WHO ARE YOU?!"

The man didn't replied.

Feeling anger start to build up at being ignored he yelled, "WHO ARE YOU! WHERE AM I!"

The man didn't reply, but he suddenly began moving at incredible speed down the hall. Wanting answers he chased down the man in the cloak going through the hall that seemed to be even longer than before. The cloaked man seemed to disappear from sight as he move fast. Not giving up he continued to chase the cloak, before he saw him standing in the door frame.

Once he reached him he grabbed the cloak and yelled, "WHERE AM I!?"

What he saw filled him to the brim with fear. He saw a creature, no, a monster that made him fall to the ground and scream. The monster leaned in and spoke in an inhumane voice, "Welcome to hell."
THE END