The girl

There once was a girl named Martha, Martha was beautiful she was extremely confident and had nothing in her way at least she thought she didn't. She was so beautiful sometimes she would die her hair and sometimes you leave it light brown. She was mixed, but she had a light skin color. Her walking into a room just let it up. The only thing that was in her way where the people that were holding her back. Martha has a lot of friends but let's just say one of them isn't the best, Judy. The girl has a very beautiful accent she looks beautiful on the outside that she talks beautifully the only thing that wasn't beautiful about her was the inside. Don't get me wrong the girl was very smart. But the things that she was doing weren't so smart. In school I'm pretty sure she's on honor roll but she worries about its boys there is a boy named Tyler and her school all she does is worried about him she writes stories about him. The girl was very rude Martha didn't really notice. Joanna was also marked as friend. Joanna hated Judy she was like a living nightmare. She was so disrespectful that sometimes he would say stuff to teachers and teachers won't even say anything they thought since she came from another country or had an accent that it was a allowed for her. Joanna just wanted to move Judy right out of Martha's life. Joann even told Martha that she shouldn't be hanging out with Judy , but Martha didn't listen to Joanna. And the beginning of the school year Martha and Judy argued and almost even had a fight. How can she still see the good in her? She called Martha all types of names, but when Joanna told Martha all she did was not be her friend for like a day and then they became best friends again. Judy is new to the school. let's just see how this year goes because y'all can't say Joanna didn't warn Martha.