Chapter One! Grounded Biz

Lilly's POV

Me and Aldrin sneak up behind the bedroom door of Sarah and Blake's room after Drake went to go take a shower. "So, Mr. and Mrs. James were both very nice local citizen but soon became insane."

"This sounds like the Jeff the Killer creepypasta.'" Sarah interrupts.

"Anyways, they didn't go off on a killing spree. They were just crazy and people tried to lock them up with no motives because they didn't like them for some reason. After that they trained and became the strongest werewolf pack ever to live, before us, and so... yeah."

"Won't they try to come after us if we have their son?"

"They might. It's a possibility, but no one has heard any intake on them for over 10 years. For all we know, they could be really old now, and inactive."

The room grows silent, and Sarah jumps up from the bed. She starts shaking her head and Blake tries to calm her down. "Ugh! It's no use. She's mind-linking now." I whisper to Aldrin and we take off to my room.

"What do you think they are arguing about?" Aldrin asks sitting on my bed.

I plop down next to him and huff. "I have no idea."

Aldrin's hand in really close to mine on the bed. I jump and up and scream, "Race you to the roof!" You could hear us from a mile away. He pushed me and i went sliding down the roof. In a flash I see Drake with worried eyes, ready to catch me at the bottom.

I let myself fall a bit before back flipping off the wall and summer saluting onto the grass safely. "Aldrin your dead!" I scream hearing him do a mini celebration for himself.

"Are you okay, Lilly?" Drake asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Like i said before, my idiot best friend." I reply mumbling the last part.

He lifts my chin making me look at him. "Frowns don't suit you well." As he said this I blushed a bit and Aldrin comes sliding down the roof being careful to keep his distance.

I shake my head and start smiling again, glaring at Aldrin in the process. "Can't you make her think revenge on her best friend isn't good either!" Aldrin jokes, but at the same time serious.

"Five!" I start counting down.

He shakes his head, "Please, Lilly! Don't! Your punishments hurt me!"

"Four!" I continue smirking.

"Please I- I'll-"

"Do what?"

"Anything?"

Drake comes near my ear and whispers an idea. "Follow!" I demand, my tone strict. Aldrin immediately stands up following me to the cliff. This is the same cliff Sarah threw dad off of 7 years ago.

"Strip!"

He looks at me confused but does it without question. when he starts to take off his underwear i scream. "No one needs to see that, Aldrin!"

He blushes and obeys me. My dad survived this cliff fall because there is deep water at the bottom. It'll hurt like hell though.

"Jump!"

As soon as he jumps, Sarah comes in her werewolf form catching him in the air and brings him back to the edge of the cliff. She goes behind a tree and shifts. I hate when she shifts a lot. The sounds of the bones makes me cringe.

"What the hell were you thinking, Lilly!" Sarah scolded.

"Dad, survived!" I defend

"And do you know how many people don't? Do you know how many bones are down there?"