Can't Believe It!

~Harry's P.O.V~

We were riding on the tour bus to our destination. Although we weren't really informed of where it was we knew we would be perform there. We also knew that Simon had us staying at this place for two months. That was a long time. And to make matters worse....there was no Larry Stylinson aloud on this trip or anytime before. Louis was sitting next to Liam now looking very disappointed. He knew that I liked him. I knew that he liked me. Yet we still weren't aloud to show our affection. It honestly shouldn't matter what everyone else thinks. Just what the couple thinks. Right? At least that's what I thought. This who trip I wasn't aloud to sit beside him, talk to him, and definitely not share a room with him. If I did any of these things Simon said he would fire whoever did it. Whether it was Louis or me. Niall looked over at me now, he knew I liked Louis. And it pained him to see me in such distress. He kept glancing over at Louis. He knew Louis was feeling the same way he was.... but what could he do? I looked at Niall with my innocent tone and he knew what that meant. He shook his head and sighed which was my cue to get Louis and go the back of the tour bus. We could have at least half an hour just to ourselves. No Simon. No management. Nothing. I took him by the hand and we both walked to the back. Not saying a word to anyone. When we finally got to the back and we're laying down together on the warm copy sofa I could see the pain, hurt, and guilt in Louis' eyes. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. I couldn't stand seeing him like this. I cuddled him close to me and watched him closely as the tears fell from his beautiful rosey cheeks. That's it. I can take it anymore.

             "Boo Bear?" Why are you crying?" He sobbed even harder. Sniffling very hard, his breathing becoming uneven. "Boo... please talk." It's me." He nodded and wiped away his tears. He looked up at me and caressed my cheek lightly, I couldn't help but grin. "Harry... we can't do this." You... you know we can't." I nodded and sighed. And the next minute I was kissing his lips. His perfect angelic lips. He didn't hold back. He was in the kiss so much that it was as if he couldn't stop."L-Louis?" He looked up and me and grinned. "Sorry... I just missed your kisses." I nodded and kissed his neck while softly nibbling at it. Hoping to not give him a noticeable purple mark. If I did people would notice right away. "Louis we could go our own way... we don't need dumb management... and silly old Simon." Louis chucked a bit before kissing my lips. Slowly and full of passion. I enjoyed this so much. I made a quiet moan and he stopped. Then he smirked. "Hazzy bear... you are such a turn on." Did you know that?" I shook my head and felt him teasingly nibble on my ear lobe. How did he know what I wanted? What I craved from him? I then thought for a minute. Life with Simon. Life without management. Life without Drama and messes. I can't believe it! Why hadn't I thought of this sooner? "Louis... do you want to live with me... and just me." He nodded and moaned. "I would love that very very much." I grinned and kissed his cute little nose. "Would you like to help me face Simon? And-And management?" I became scared just now, and he looked scared too. Terrified even. All of the color draining his face. "Don't worry we can do this."