The Day We Met.

04-04-15

-instagram-

"comment for shoutout"

--you pov--

hmmm i wonder who will comment hahaha

"Hey Me Me!" Kai commented

Hmm? Kai ? Isnt he my highschool Senior? Hmmm whatever i jus do a shoutout for him.

"Hey"
"Hey Senior"
"You are Hyerin's Friend?"
"Ya shall we exchange Number?"

After u 2 exchanged numbers u 2 chat till 12am. From that day onwards, u 2 have been chatting everyday from morning to night. As time goes... You somehow fell in love with him. You can't stop chatting with him. You get jealous when he is with other girls. You get angry when he ignore u in sch. Somehow he is alr like ur "boyfriend" one day you decided to let go of the feeling and you stop the chat. Surprisingly, he text you first.

"Hey you went out?"
"Yup hahah was surprised that u texted me first tdy"
"Its okay... Make a change for once"

So u tot he like u. U 2 went back to the daily routine chat. one day you decided to confess to kai....

"Hey Kai im not sure if i should tell you something..."

"Jus say... I dun like secrets "

"Well, im not too sure since when i started to fell in love with u. Somehow maybe it is because we chat too often? If read this message alr you can ignore me forever if you want but thank u for being my friend."

"Ohhh haha its okayy!! We can still be friendss alright?? Dun worry!!"

"Hahah okiee"

Since that day onwards, u became awkward with him and u nvr really talk to him that much as u started to stop the chat. But......