Ch.1 As it was

Over the years while Sasuke was still a part of the village he and Naruto had, had a special relationship that not too many (meaning Fan-Girl's) had approved of yet still that had never stopped Sasuke and Naruto from doing what they wanted.

After all isn't it only right to share your emotions and body with the one you love?

That's what Naruto had believed at least.....

whether or not Sasuke had believed the same thing was a mystery beyond the blond.

But he never allowed himself to doubt Sasuke at his words. Since Naruto had always loved him for all these years, why wouldn't he believe Sasuke when he said he loved him in return?

He shared his life with the raven through thick and thin and as always no matter what happened, in the end it wouldn't always go back to being just Sasuke and Naruto alone in their own little world.

They lived together for a time and shared the same bed.

How much more could one share his love?

Naruto had thought just being with him was enough.

But after some time, things seemed to change, the two lovers had grown apart and it didn't help when all of Naruto's world was shattered and then was abandoned by the one he loved and by whom he believed loved him back just as much.

Or so it seems that Love doesn't last forever, and there's no such thing as Happily Ever After.

[Flashback ~ 3 years ago] 

Naruto and Sasuke were holding hands as they wandered around the village for no other apparent reason other than the fact they desired to be together.

the blond always bouncing around with that idiotic smile on his face, cheerful and full of life, while the raven stood emotionless and cold, his mouth always shaped in the form of a frown and a glare that could shatter your soul.

It didn't matter the fact that when he stood with Naruto he was happy, when he held his lover's hand he felt warm, and when he looked into his eyes he saw nothing but the purest of affection and love. 

No, it didn't matter at all. Its just his personality... the way he's always been, no amount of love, comfort or affection the blond could give would be able to change that as much as he tried.

They understood each other though which was more than enough to compensate for their lack of PDA or the secret side of Sasuke that was only seen in the bedroom. And only by the eyes of his beautiful lover.

Naruto knew of the Uchiha's blood stained past, he understood Sasuke's desire and need to avenge his people. After all it was done by the hand of his only brother, he was left all alone in the darkness, he knew this pain and could relate.

Naruto had hoped that even though he's been scarred with the memories of his past that in some way he could help him move past it even if he'll never forget it.

This which formed their undying bond of Lust and Passion.

Sasuke knew of Naruto's past too, he knew of the Kyuubi within and his parents the Hokage had died to protect the village and the villager's treatments of him, left alone in the darkness he too knew the pain and could relate.

Naruto's face brightened at the sight of his favorite Ramen, tightening his grip on Sasuke's hand lightly and tugging him in the direction of it as he playfully begged that they could stop for some. "Hey Sasuke, let's get some ramen"