POWERS among Cube Family , APINK and BTOB

Annyeonghaseyo ,

If BTOB and Apink were be a superheros~

As you know , BTOB and Apink are in the same company , CUBE Entertainment and same label with their sunbaenim , BEAST , 4MINUTE and G.Na.Apink and BTOB are my favourite kpop band .I wonder if they will be a superheros. They have their own weapon that not all Melody and PinkPanda know .So,you should scroll down to read more . 

CHARACTERS :BTOB's Eunkwang and Minhyuk . Apink's Chorong and Naeun .

Born To Beat (BTOB)

Leader :Seo Eunkwang

Weapon :Always make funny , and most cheerful leaders among the other group .He also have a Ice Storm weapon that describe he  records footage of everything like a camera lens using camera googles.That's why he was so funny XD.

Face of the group : Lee Minhyuk 

Weapon : His speciality is he can run as  the speed of light, the most favourite weapon that he used is a black leather LED gloves . He can touch anything extremely hot or cold or dangerous wthout any shocked.

APINK 

Leader : Park Chorong

Weapon :She has a power of invisibility . She can track people's paths , can shock people , can trick people , can change to other person ,if reflecting intense light rays in front of them  using a mystic mirror.

Member : Son Naeun 

Weapon : She has power of avalanche storm .She can stuns villains putting them in sleeping spell using a poison lavender .

REMINDER 

for your information , this in not real fanfiction . I just write what I think and ' WHAT IF' shorts,but stay tuned for the next fanfiction . This ideas coming when I watching cartoon in the television .I just write what's on my mind . Please enjoy my fanfiction .