The begining

It all started when a baby was born in Ftankfort kentucky.He was young and talented but one day all his talent was put to good. At 5 months old they moved not to far from Frankfort,The house was not to big not to small it was ok, but for baby kyle it was his best day ever,he got to be in the BCF witch stands for Baby Crime Fighters.At the end of the day mom and dad sat him down for his nap,but 3 min later a weird sound came from the crib and then the crib started shaking
baby kyle was scared and out of no were the ned went trough the floor and landed in a place called BCF.Baby kyle was frightened until a soft voice appeared saying welcome baby kyle to the BCF and then they put a chip in my neck and out of no were baby kyle can talk like a grown man.Then that voice came again but this time it said there is a reason youre here youre the chosen one you are a super baby ninja,baby kyle said wait a minute who are you and am the chosen whaa,Am master quinn am the leader of the BCF am only 10 months but am ready to leave in 2 months and i need youre help to defeat the emeperor roach the cruelest meanest nastiest roach alive,so what do you say youre inn.Baby kyle says sure why not count me in ,master Quinn says good lets get started with training,first things first says master Quinn then baby Kyle interupts first things first on the realest drop the whole world leme feel it then maste Quinn stop with thus non scense and lets go train,then baby Kyle says sorry its just my jam but enough playing lets get to work.Master Quinn says furst we have to learn to stand,now to fight.5 hours later. Grrat you passed meet me here toomorow.The next day. Baby kyle was exited and out of no where a alarm sounded beep beep beep beep masterQuinn said its roach we have to go,go where said baby kyle master quinn said to stop roach we must go 10 min later they were in San Fransisco CA.Baby kyle was shocked in how they got there but he was most scared of roach he was ugly crusty and dusty roach alive said baby kyle.Roach was at the Golden State Bridge trying to infest the bridge but luckily master Quinn and baby Kyle (aka)Super baby ninja put astop by usig there baby bombs and botlle atck to defeat emperor roach and there evil roches.The last thing i heard from roach was,This isint the end Quinn and youre dumb side kick mister stinck bomb then baby Kyle said its Super Baby Ninja to you dusty and crusty roach.