Workout Buddies

Riiiiiing! Riiiiiing! It was my girlfriend, Stephanie. "Hey Babe. What's up?" I answered. "Hey! I was wondering of you wanted to work out together?" She sounded excited. "Sure!" I said, matching her excitement. "Great! I'll be right over." She hung up. I set my phone down and walked to my bedroom. I quickly changed into my workout outfit - red basketball shorts and a black tank top. Then I decided to take a quick power nap until she arrived.

~

Ding dong! I was awoken by the door bell. I got up and quickly walked to the door, then opened it, smiling. "Hey, Steph!" I beamed. "Hi, Ben!" She kissed me on the cheek then walked in. She was wearing a pink sports bra and skin tight black yoga pants. Her blond hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She looked amazing.

"Well, let's get started, shall we?" She said before placing her purple yoga mat down on the floor. "I can't wait," I said as I set mine down a few feet from hers. We started by stretching. I looked over at her as she was reaching down to touch her toes. I couldn't help but stare at her tight ass in her yoga pants. I got semi-hard as I stared, but I couldn't look away. She stood back up and looked at me, then down at the bulge in my shorts. "Um, Ben?" She said. I looked down. "Oh! I'm sorry. I just, um, got distracted." She giggled. "It's okay." She slowly walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "It seems like you want to do a little more than just 'work out'." I smiled. "Yeah." "Me too," she said with a sexy smirk.

She started kissing me. I kissed back as I reached down and squeezed her ass. She moaned and bit my lip as she rubbed my hard cock through my thin shorts. I started kissing and sucking on her neck as I squeezed one of her breasts through her sports bra. "Mmm, Ben..." She moaned and squeezed my cock. I pulled her sports bra down and sucked on her left nipple as I massaged her other breast. She shuddered as she pulled on my blond hair. "Oh, Ben, your lips feel so good."

I began biting her neck as I reached down to rub her already wet pussy through her pants. She quickly got on her knees, then slowly pulled down my shorts. She smiled as my hard cock sprung out from beneath them, almost hitting her face. She wrapped her pink lips around the head as she stroked the shaft. I moaned as I watched her intently. She looked back at me as she licked my cock like a lollipop - on the bottom, the sides. "Mmm, you're so good, Steph." She put me back in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down as she saueezed my balls, going about halfway each time. I moaned. "Fuck..." She stopped. "My turn." She lied down on her mat. I reached down and quickly pulled her pants off of her, along with her pink underwear. Then I quickly lied down on my stomach, spread her legs, and began eating her out.

I licked up and down her wet pussy, purposefully avoiding her clit. Then I sucked on the pink lips, moaning at the taste of her juices. Then I sucked on her hard clit, gently nibbling on it. In response, she threw her head back and moaned loudly while she massaged her breast with one hand, and pulled on my hair with the other. I flicked my tongue gently against her hard clit. "Oh God Ben, that feels amazing," she said breathlessly. "I need you in me." I nodded and quickly got fully undressed, then crawled on top of her. I then tilted my head and kissed her passionately as I gingerly penetrated her tight pussy with my throbbing, hard cock. She threw her head back and moaned, so I kissed her neck as I dug my cock deeper into her pussy until I was all the way in. "Fuck Ben, you're so big," she said breathlessly. I began fucking her slow and deep as I sucked and bit her neck, making her shudder and moan with intense pleasure. She clawed at my back, making me moan as I picked up my pace. I pulled her back into a heated kiss as I went faster and faster.

I started to feel a familiar pleasure building. "Steph, I'm close," I told her. "Me too, Ben," she replied. We both moaned loudly in immense pleasure as we came at the same time. I fucked her as fast as I could throughout the shared orgasm, then pulled out and kissed her. In unison and with a smile, we both said "Best workout ever."