Andrew's 'Secret'

3:00pm:

"So school is just now letting out and I'm on the bus with my friends. I'm just minding my own business, as usual, and my friends can tell I want to be left alone. I do my own thing when I'm on the bus. I'm quiet and still as I wait to get off, which I'm one of the last ones off. It sucks. But I kinda feel as if its my free-time. So there's a pro in that!" I wrote in my journal.

I close it and Jessica, my best friend, is sitting with me. She notices something is wrong. "Hey, Angelica, what's wrong? You look a little blue." She says concerned. "Nothing, just dealing with grades and stuff," I lie. Jessica smacks her lips and rolls her eyes. "I know better to not believe that is the truth." She says. "Yeah you're right I mean there's something wrong with me obviously," I reply in a sad voice. "I think Andrew is cheating on me. {Andrew is my bæ} I think this because I logged onto his Facebook and read his messages on Messenger, and he was talking to that girl Megan Tillery. And they were flirting with each other, saying she was georgous and hot," I tell Jessie. Jessie's eyes widened," Oh my, Angie, I'm sorry to hear that."

Jessica has always been there for me and I trusted her through thick and thin. I just didn't want her slitting Andrew's throat. I still loved him and nothing could change that. Jess was worried because I was that happy-go-lucky freak,at school that everyone thought I had sex with anyone in sight but I,am still a virgin and plan to stay that way for a good two or three years.

Andrew was a jock, and the quarter back of the football team, and I was the captain of the JV volleyball team. We both were very athletic but I was small and skimpy and he was in shape and had muscles bigger than my face. We've dated since we met in eighth grade when he became my first kiss, first date, first almost everything. He loves me at least I thought he did. I have no clue what made him do that. It confused me. I felt sick and let down by the only real boyfriend I have had. He was always there for me like a brother. Did things with me like a friend. Loved me like a wife. He was amazing, I just don't know why all of a sudden he would do something like this to me. It was heartbreaking and sickening. I still love him though. Always have, always will.