Mommy, can you push me again? (Short Story)

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl. She was adored by many. She has many suitors. One day, she met a guy that she really like and the guy also likes her. Soon, she became a woman. They grew fond of each other's company. Eventually, as time passed, the girl became pregnant, and so they decided to marry.

After nine months, the girl gave birth to a baby girl. When she received her baby, her eyes widened with surprise. Guess what the baby look like?

The baby looked like an ugly duckling. She was so ugly that the girl doesn't want to accept her.  Every time she looks at the kid, she always get angry at something else for some reasons. On the other hand, the guy accepts her in spite of her ugly appearances. For him, she's the most beautiful creature in the world. He loves his child very much. But the guy doesn't know the hatred that was building inside of the girl.

One time, the guy told the girl to go on a vacation with their child. The girl just agreed. They went to Baguio. Then they went high up into a mountain. Suddenly, the child wants to pee. The girl told her to pee near a cliff. Then she came up with a crazy idea. She walked slowly and closely to the child, and........pushed her!

The poor child fell down from the cliff. Now the ugly duckling cannot have a chance to be a beautiful swan someday. And the worst part is, the girl just said, "Oh no! The child fell!", with a sarcastic tone on her voice.

She reported the incident to her husband. But not telling him the cause of the fall. Obviously, the guy burst into tears. While the girl just pretended to cry. But after a few months, the guy decided to move on. And on that same day, he received a news from her wife telling him she was pregnant again.

Again, after waiting for nine months to pass, the baby came out. Know what she looks like?

This time, a cute little baby girl was given to the girl. She was extremely overjoyed. Many people were saying nice things about the child. Mostly, about her appearances. She was pleased. Of course, who wouldn't?

A few years later, the girl decided to take her little girl on a vacation. Just the two of them. They went to the same place-Baguio, same area and same location. But the girl didn't mind. She doesn't care what happened a few years ago.

Then after a few moments of walking and climbing up the mountain, they decided to rest. Because the child needs to pee. The girl nodded at her. The child peed on the same spot were the child was pushed. Then after a few seconds, the child got up to her knees, turned to her mother, and said, "Mommy, can you push me again?"

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Mommy, can you push me again? (Short Story) 🎉