Camelia x Akashi Seijuuro

Stressful... Long... Lonely... That would describe the last few month perfectly. Both of them had more work to do than usually and as a result it happened that they hadn't so many chances to see each other than before, even the calls became less and shorter.

They were now dating since nine month. At first Akashi suprised her every day, mostly at work. He catched her after work and brought her home himself. Sometimes they made short detour to eat dinner together or to watch a movie. But since one month that happened maybe once a week, sometimes twice.

But this weekend they had finally time for each other.

The whole day.

Only the two of them.

No distraction from work or even their familys or friends.

Akashi led Camelia to an expensive looking bistro were they took breakfast together, before they spent almost the whole day in an aqua park.

In the evening Akashi drove with her to an hot spring. In the hills, quite aside from the civilisation and one of those rare hot spring without gender segregation.

Camelia headed into the woman changing room, got out of her clothes and wrapped the large towel around her bare body.

Stunned that he dragged her here and with flushed cheeks, she went out of the changing room. Out in the cool and refreshing air. The moon has started to rise, thus replaced the sinking sun. A few last sun rays brightened the darkened sky.

The pool was completely decorated with stones, all with different size but well placed. Bamboo hedges excused a total area.

Slowly she slid in the warm water which relaxed her exhausted body in seconds. She stood near the poolside. The steam that rised from the warm water reduced the sight to a few meters.

Camelia closed her eyes for just a second and sighed out deeply. All of the stress and problems that weighted on her shoulder fell down within this short moment.

Akashi who had came out of the male changing room watched her with a weak smile, fully aware that she overworked herself the last months. He slid inside the pool too and got close behind her.

Before Camelia could turn around to the handsome redhead, he put his hand above her shoulder, started to massage them.

"You shouldn't push yourself to much, my dear! I don't like seeing you like this" he whispered behind her.

"The same goes for you, too" she replied with still closed eyes, enjoying his touch and the feeling that came with it.

Camelia couldn't surpress neither the smile that appeared on her lips nor the blush on her cheeks.

Akashi started to cares her neck, placing small kisses on her sensitive skin. Goose bumps arised on her arms.

She breathed out heavily, her heart beated slightly faster than before.

Frustration arised inside her as he stopped kissing her neck. Akashi pressed her body against his bare chest, encircled his arms around her unvovered shoulder.

"How I missed seeing you in this state" he teased, worthened her flustered state with his words.

With her in his arms he walked backwards until he leaned against the pool wall.

She turned around to hug him, resting her head on his warm chest, where she could feel his heart beating quiet and rhythmically.

The time passed by and almost every other customers has already left the hot spring. Only another couple and an old woman were still there.