My First

BLUDOKI
___________________________________

My first

After so many years I never thought I would be coming back here again. Not until I found myself already standing in front of this big mansion. I smiled weakly as memories from our childhood started to flow back in my mind. I walked my way inside and decided to stroll around the garden as I reminisce every memory with him, and there I saw the gazebo where I experienced my first kiss.

[Flashback- 7yrs old]

It was a fine day, butterflies were dancing around the garden while birds were chirping sweetly from the trees as we
were both sitting in the gazebo and playing.

"I'll be the princess and you'll be my humble servant'' I said while flickering my pretty eyes.

"Aniyo! I'm tired of playing that game! I want to play something else! And I am also tired playing with you! I should be playing games with other boys but you keep on dragging m to play with your girly games! I'm losing friends because of you!" After that he pouted.

I felt tears running down my cheeks and I started sobbing loudly after hearing him shouting at me. I cried so hard that maybe he felt sorry for what he did, but I shouted back at him

"Yah! why are you shouting at me! And I only said i wanted to play and you already said a lot of things! Then I continued crying hard.

"Sorry" He said as he looked down the floor but I continued crying. "Yah! I said I'm sorry!" He said while tugging my dress to stop me from crying.

"You're still shouting at me! You know that you're my only playmate and now you don't want to play with me anymore!" I stood up and pouted while crying so hard. I was about to run away when he stood up and quickly pulled me back. I wiggled to let go from his grip but it was so tight. I saw bowing his head.

"I'm sorry for making you cry, I don't want to see you cry please don't cry." He said wearing his worried look and a bit tears from his eyes he's still bowing his head.

"But you don't want me anymore" I stopped struggling and he loosened his grip from my arm. "It's not that I don't want to be your playmate it's just that... He brought his head up and I saw him pout. "...I'm tired being only your servant"

I could not help not to chuckle a bit from his words, I saw him blushed as he continued from what he was saying.

"I want to be at least the prince this time" He said while still pouting and blushing

I can't take it anymore, I forgot about me crying a while ago and started to laugh hard. He was so cute pouting, he stared at me confused.

"Why didn't you just tell me? Ok, you can be my prince, but promise me that you will never leave me." And with that he smiled sweetly and slowly approached me closer.

"I will never leave you my princess" He wiped my tears and slowly closing the gap between our faces. I don't know what he was doing so I just stood still. The next thing I know is that his lips is already on top of mine.

I don't know anything about kissing. We were just kids so I was totally clueless. His eyes were closed but mine were wide open. But after a while, I started to feel his soft lips and the next thing I know I was also closing my eyes. We stayed like that for a while until I pulled out first

I asked him what was that all about. " A kiss for our happy ending, my princess" He said while grinning

"A kiss? mmm... okay" I said confusingly but still managed to smile.

[End of Flashback]

I continued my walk happily as I thought how clueless I was back then. I didn't even realize that my first kiss was stolen without me even knowing it. Suddenly someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Lady Dara?"