Chapter 1: Meeting him

__________________________________________

Hello! Please, don't mind the wrong spelling and grammars! I'm stilk Grade 8. And please be supportive! No hate please~ kamsa :*

___________________________________________

Alexis POV

Hello, I'm Kim Alexis. I'm in 3rd year high school, my family own's the largest and most successful company in the whole South Korea and China. I'm still 15 and yes, I am a geek.

Since it's already 5:34 A.M I need to get ready for school. I grabbed my towel and went inside my bathroom. After a long soothing bath, I got out and changed into my uniform.

I braided my hair into a fish-tail braid. Put on my nerdy glasses and straightend my bangs. I wore my knee sock and my shoes. I know I look stupid in these kind of clothes but I find them utterly comfortable.

When I was finished I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I only saw Dad and Mom and again, no sign of Fritzie. Fritzie is older than me though, she's already 17 and still in high school.

Well, she stopped going to school for a certain reason that I am gonna tell you at another time. I greeted my parents and sat at my empty chair.

"So Alexis, how's school?" Dad asked

"It's good. I'm no. 1 in class, again." I said casually

"That's very good, do you wanna go on a trip?" Mom asked while slicing her pancake.

"Nah. I'd rather have my summer spent reading novels and fictional book on the internet." I said and we continued eating.

After awhile we heard loud footsteps coming from upstairs and no doubt it's-

"Sorry! I over slept! But my dream was so cool like I just saw Edward Cullen! Kyaahhh!" Oh my god she's so irritating! Where did she get this much energy at a very early time!?

"Sshht! Fritzie! Your infront of the table, have some manners will you darling." Mom scolded her.

"Sorry!" She said ang chuckled.

After we finished eating breakfast we went our seperate ways, though we go to the same school we go in different cars. Fritzie wanted us to go together but I insisted to go on my own.

I don't want the whole school to know that the campus princess or quenka has a lame, ugly geek for a sister. I don't want to ruim her image.

"Bye girls, have fun at school and no boys!" Dad said we kissed his cheek as a sign of goodbye as he got inside his car.

"Be good at school young ladies and don't skip your meal's, listen to your teacher's and go home early. Bye!" She said as she kissed our cheeks and she rode off.

We got into our seperate cars as we drove off to school. I was'nt acctually bullied in school. I don't acctually think anybody notice's my presence in school. It's almost like I'm a ghost to them.

When I got out of the car I went straight to class not minding about the people I pass by. But this time I felt like someone was looking at me. Nah, me ang my assuming little brain.

When I went into class the teacher was'nt here so I plugged my earphone and listened to some tunes. The cool kids are'nt here yet too. It's unusual since they always come first.

Meh, the hell I care about them, after awhile the teacher came in so we all stood up and greeted her and the cool kids or better known as EXO came running through the door.