A Day to Train

Kaiza was at a wasteland that had mountains and some rocks that stood up by there self as he was training intensely with Miyumi.

"Come on Yumi do you really think those weak and slow attacks will hurt me? Don't even let me start on it even hitting me. " Kaiza said with a smirk as he was dodging Miyumi attacks. Kaiza was a teen kid with black eyes, spiky black hair that stick upwards, but with one spiky piece falling down his forehead and the other that fell down the side of his face. He wore a red tank top, grey jogging pants on, and was barefoot.

"Well at least it's stronger than your attempts to get a girl." She counters back with a smirk, "And besides..." She then swipe Kaiza off his feet, he fell with a slight grunt as he opens his eyes only to see Miyumi aiming a KI ball in his face, "If anything is slow. It's you." She smirk, Miyumi was a teen also like Kaiza, but her appearance was different. Miyumi had brown shoulder length hair that oddly fades to a lighter color of brown. She wore a purple tank top with black tight shorts and was also barefoot.

"Ouch. Now that hurt." Kaiza said as he held his chest,"Eh good, I was hoping it would." Miyumi said as she held her hand out, "Now come on we don't wanna be late for Bulma's birthday." Kaiza looks at her as he took her hand, "Yea you're right. Don't wanna go through another lecture right?"

"Indeed." Was all Miyumi said before she pulled him up, "Now let's go." Then she floated up and blasted off into the sky leaving a clear trail of her aura behind.

"H-hey!! Could you have at least waited up on me!?" As he blasted off as well, "Wait up!"