1: Stormy Weather

This is how I imagine what Chloe looks like, if your wondering, the photo is showing, Chloe + butterfly miraculous = that girl !!!!!

Chloe POV

I walk around my room, looking for my pinkish, purplish butterfly kwami.

"Emma, where are you ?" I ask out loud, I hear a giggle but not sure from where.

I had my butler bring some freshly cut watermelon to my room, I pick up a piece of the watermelon waving it around hoping she could smell it.

"Hmm, I guess I have to eat these freshly cut watermelons all by myself " I say, and in 5 seconds Emma comes flying out.

"What ?! Without me ?! " she asks in mock disbelief.

"Where were you ?" I ask after giggling at her cuteness.

"Talking to a friend " she says simply.

"Oh ?" I ask with my eyebrow raised.

"Yay.......wait.......did you want to know ?" She asks.

I laugh.

"Duh! "

"Oh, well Tikki came over to talk about where she thinks the other kwamis are, so far I only know Tikki and Plagg "

"Can you PLEASE tell me who they are!? " I ask.

"No, that's for me to know and you to find out " she says.

"Fine, can you tell me the story of the Miraculous' again !?"

"Mais bien sûr (but of course) " Emma says in French. She touches Chloe's hand starting to show Chloe a memory.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Emma's memory (5000 years ago )

It was dark, but rather comfy. I heard other voices, they were really close. I didn't know who I was, more specifically, what I was. I sat up from the cushion I was on. It was still dark but I could fit just right. I heard something through the......walls, I guess. I was suddenly scared. But I gathered my courage and called out,

"Hello? "

Then there where a few more hellos, but not from me, I counted 6 other voices. Some called out, 'where am I'.

I then heard something possibly scratching the top of the walls.
I soon felt getting picked up. Then, there was suddenly a bright light. I didn't know what to do, but I had a gut feeling to..... float ?

When i looked around there where 6 other....... I have no clue what they were. I look around them and see nothing but sand. I look behind me and no one was there either.

'Who opened this...box ' I thought to myself.

Then, some names popped into my mind, I look up and they all were looking at me.

The words then start to flow out my mouth.

"Tikki..." I look at the red one,"Plagg..." I look at the black one, "Quinn....."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>