Unexpected Love Affair.

My unexpected interview with a well known business man who became my lover boy.

CASTS.

~Kathryn Bernardo -- a 22 year old graduating journalism girl who loves her family more than herself and a simple girl who believes in the saying "Patience is a virtue'' currently living with her best/true friend named........

'Julia Gil/Montes -- a 22 year old happy go lucky girl and Kathryn's number one conscience, best and true friend since diapers, who has 1 brother named Enrique. Shes the girl who will accidentally be the way of Kathryn's meeting with her Lover boy named........

~Daniel Padilla -- a 26 year old playboy yet the youngest CEO in one of the biggest company in Asia, the Padilla International Corporation. A playboy turned into good boy who will be hook with a 22 year old girl who unexpectedly interviewed him with a very attractive looks, believes in "Love at first sight" and has 2 siblings namely....

*Diego Padilla -- a successful pilot slash adopted brother of Daniel who has his bad boy look and will fell in love with his Kuya's newest girl bestfriend 'julia'.

*Miles Padilla -- the spoiled brat slash biological sister of Daniel who will liked her Kuya's newest girl and will do everything just to make them one. The girl who will help a boy forget his first heart broken named...

*'Enrique Gil/Montes -- a die hard suitor of Kathryn yet her first heart broken and find hisself feeling comfortable with the company of Miles.

A/N

Find out what will happen as they bump into others lives unexpectedly.

Watch out as I continue their life-love stories.