The girl next door ( a luke brooks fanfiction)

Intro

All the characters live in the UK and all go to the same school ( chalkwik high (made up))

Chloe
She is the main character has long dark brown hair with hazel eyes and freckles. She is an only child.

Sophie
Chloes bestfriend, has ginger hair and glasses. She has one blue eye and one green eye. She fancies jai.

Laura
Chloes mum, she has red hair, her tongue pierced and is a single mum.

John
He is chloes dad, he used to beat up chloe and her mum, he moved to canada 7 years ago.

Luke, Beau, Jai, Skip and James
Obviously you know who they are.

Gina
Luke, Beaus an Jais mum.
Thier dad left ages ago.

Lindsey
Is the main bully ( bullies chloe) she has bleach blonde hair with blue eyes. She wears short skirts, loads of make-up and gets all the boys.

Shannon
Lindseys sister (follows lindsey everywhere). She has dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

Grace
Another bully with brown hair and brown eyes. Wears red lipstick all the time and is quite stupid.

Megan
Shes another bully, also with bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. She copys everything lindsey does and is dating jai.

Kate
She is the last bully but, she is the nicest of them all. She has ginger hair and blue eyes.
(She has a crush on beau but has a boyfriend called danny)

Danny
Has strawberry brown hair. He hangs around with all the bullies. ( secretly fancies chloe).