You Only Live Once(YOLO)

“I'm not going.” I placed my feet on the bench, waiting for the city bus to come pick us up, so I could go get my vehicle.

“Why?!” Brenda cried out horrified and placed her hands on my shoulder, looking at me straight in the eye. I bit my lip from laughing. Brenda always looked like she was constipated when she tried to look serious.

“Because I'm just not.” I kept with short answers, knowing Brenda would get frustrated. She let out a growl. That was the last straw. I doubled over laughing.

“Stop laughing Lynne!” She shouted at me. I laughed harder. I wiped a tear and tried to compose myself. But once I looked at her face I started laughing again. She glared at me. I smiled innocently.

“Just tell me why.” She whined.

“I don't want to meet up with some dude I met on the internet. Sure his comments we nice, but he could be some freaky old paedophile dressed up as a seventeen year old.” I stated clearly.

You know you want to go.

Who is this?

You. Your conscience.

Oh God, please help me, I'm going crazy.

No your not, your just talking to your conscience.

Stop talking to me! \

No can do.

I can't believe I can talk to my conscience, I mean its weird and all, but it's cool too. I mean, who can go up and say, 'I can talk to me conscience.' Not a lot.

“We're freaking wolves, Lynne. I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself from old people.” Brenda said. I sighed, I guess I should explain a bit, eh?

My name is Lynne Mare King, I'm sixteen turning seventeen in a few months, and in grade 12. Yes, we're werewolves, my dad is Alpha, and my mom is Alpha Female. I have a two younger brothers; Tom and Jake. They're twins are in grade eight. I'm next in line to be Alpha, so I'm respected and everything. I have long wavy brown hair down to my lower back and the tips are died glacier blue. I have black and purple streaks running through it as well. I also have a tongue and lip ring. I have a big blue eye, and a big gold one. Ever since I was little, I have been made fun of for it. When I was in grade seven, I finally snapped at this one girl(she was a total bitch)and punched her in the face telling her to go screw herself. It travelled and I was formally known as the girl 'not to mess with'. Every one here is so judgemental. Since then, I took martial arts,(I'm a black belt in all), did street fighting, street racing and have been suspended thirteen times. I've also been expelled(the reason why we moved. We moved because I beat the living pulp out of this one dude in school, he had hit Brenda, legit. He punched her in the face(she was in a abusive relationship) and had also kicked her. I was so mad. The good fact was that he was also a wolf. He had gotten himself kicked out of the pack, and we had to move also. My parents had said that they were tired of me always getting into fights, and my sarcastic and smart Alec comments were to much. I rolled my eyes when they told me that. So I packed up my stuff and headed out to dad's van. The whole pack moved too, which consisted of; me, mom, dad, Tom, Jake, Uncle Ted, Aunt Tracie, Uncle Mike, Aunt Lucy, Brody(Uncle Ted and Aunt Tracie's triplets), Brendon, Bailey, then Uncle Mike's and Aunt Lucy's kids, Julia, Sam, Asher, Ashira(<those to are twins by the way). Then there were the non-related people from the pack. There was Brenda, her parents(Mrs, and Mr. E), her three brothers; Kaeden, (19 yrs old) Cody, (18 yrs old) and Fallon(sixteen). And then my other best friend, Dakota, he was seventeen as well. He had choppy black hair, striking green eyes, and had a lip/eyebrow piercing. Then came his family; Mrs/ Mr. R, his older sister Tia( 23 yrs old), Mattie(he's a professional wrestler, and is like 300 pounds of pure muscle, he comes off scary looking, but is like a teddy bear. Oh, and he's 25 years old.) And then comes Kenny, he's only ten. We only have 27 wolves in our pack. Compared to New York, that's really small, but I like to think it's big.)