First day of school. Via's prov

Picture above is Via and what she looks like in this story :)
-
-
-

* BEEP BEEP BEEP*
The sound of my alarm kept going off witch means today is the first day of school. As i got up to turn off the alarm i realized that if i don't start getting ready right now i was going to be late to the first day of school.
I pulled up my long dark brown hair up into a messy bun and started to do my morning routine. After i got done with brushing my teeth, combing my hair, ect. i pulled on a pair of black Jeggings and my maroon Obey hoodie. Then i did my daily make up routine wich only consists of 1 coat of mascara and the mint EOS. Once i was done i went downstairs to an empty living room and Kitchen witch means im the only one home.
When it hit 7:20 i put on my white converses and grabbed my black leather book bag and walk down the sidewalk on my way to school.

-
-
-
Once i got to school i thought that everyone would forget about what happened last time but they didn't sadly. Last school year i got bullied a lot, And one night i just said enough was enough and i tired to take my own life. Soon the whole school found out and ever since then my life has been a living hell. I walked to my locker, and put my bag and my laptop in my locker. As soon as i shut my locker door i felt like something bad was going to happen and i stood correctly. I was being slammed up against the lockers and being punched on, I suddenly knew who it was Jacob Sartorius and His friend Mark tomas.
-
-
-
Hey guys its haley and i hope u guys love this chapter and i promise it will only get better from here! ill try to post a chapter up almost everyday but thanks for reading! ~ Haley😜💚