Prologue

Prologue:

I walk through the streets of LA, looking over my shoulder several times to make sure I've lost my body guard. I pull my Ray Bans from the collar of my shirt and slide them over my nose while I pull my hoodie over my head. I'm really not in the mood for getting mobbed this morning.

It's the band's day off, and we finally get to spend some time outside in Los Angeles, taking in the beautiful scenery and weather and maybe hitting a few stores. A day like this is just what I need to get away from it all. And in order to do that, I literally need to get away from it all. The guys and our body guards included. I remove my phone from my pocket and I already have tens of angry texts from security asking me where I am. Oh well. I'll have hell to pay later, but for right now I'm ju-

My thoughts are cut short when I run into someone head on, both of us falling to the ground. My glasses fall off my face and skid across the pavement.

"Shit. I'm so sorry." I begin, scrambling to get up and help whomever I've hurt. I take in the girl in front of me. Blonde hair, blue-green eyes, a petite frame. Basically the female version of me. I extend my hand to help her rise to her feet. She gets up and curses under her breath while she brushes the dirt and sand off of her legs.

"It's ok. Not your fault. I was too deeply infatuated with my phone. It's been a long time coming, really." She smiles and gives me a once over, smirking to herself. She sweeps the ground with her eyes, looking for any lost belongings. She turns around and bends over to pick something up, and I find myself with my eyes locked on her ass. What? I'm a man. I have needs.

"These yours?" She holds up my sunglasses as she asks. I give her a quick nod. She opens the glasses and slides them over my face, getting awfully close for a stranger.

"I won't tell anyone that I saw you. Your secret is safe with me." She whispers in my ear slowly, sending shivers down my spine. With that, she spins on her heels and walks away with a ferocious pace that's hard to come by on the West Coast. I shake my head and begin walking again as well, when something on the ground reflects the sunlight into my eyes. I look to see what it is, and there glistening under the rays of light is a white iPhone, and I know all too well who it belongs to.

WOOOOO THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK IN MY SERIES WOOP! It's going to be regularly updated when I finish Be Like You and Not Afraid, so that'll probably be around Spring 2014. Yay. Okay so yeah. Peace.