who murdered the little oinkling?

Long ago, in a barn far, far away, lived the little village called Appledygooga.  A lovely village it is, it is a large wide open spaced barn with different parts, one part had cows, the other had chickens, and one very odd part of the farm had Donkeys with a man picking his nose, well, all the piggies got confused at that point.  In Appledygooga, there was a large pig pen with only one family living in it, the rest had to share.  And in that large pig pen, was a rather small family, a family called, The Piggles.  There was Mrs. Piggles Mr. Piggles last but not least, the beautiful Lola Piggles.  The village was so wonderful that they even had a school!  The school helped them oink properly instead of speaking human language, or as they say,'HOOMAN LANGOOGE'.  Little Lola  Piggles also attended the school.  She was a bright student and top of the class!  She even had a pigman!  Pig man is boyfriend in pig language.  She was kind too, and always gave an apple to her teacher, apples were pigs favourite food.  But, there is always that one pig who is stuck up, ugly, and mean.

His name was OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, or Michael for short

His name was OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, or Michael for short.  He was the only person in Appledygooga who hated Lola.  And of course he was a trouble maker, also Appledygooga's least favourite pig.  And he thought he was the most handsome pig in Appledygooga, and though looking at the picture, noone thought the same.

'You're a PIG Lola!' Shout whispered Michael in class to Lola. 

'I know Michael.'  Lola whispered back.  

Michael snorted and looked away thinking of a better mean thing to say.  He started looking at his insult cards. Yes, he has those and he got it from the famous, Internet.

'Michael, can you tell us?'  The teacher shouted out over to Michael, for he wasn't listening.

'Uhhhh,' said Michael trying to remember what the teacher had said 'the angles on a triangle add up to 180 degrees, miss.'

The whole class gawped and some even laughed.  Michael realised he must have said the completely wrong answer.

'Michael, Michael.  WE ARE IN ENGLISH. ' The teacher said with a bewildered face.

Suddenly, the whole class burst out laughing.   

'Lola, can you answer the question?' The teacher asked as she turned to Lola.

'A poem is a text with not sentences, but Stanzas.' Replied Lola with a cute smile. 

'Correct, EVERYBODY CLAP TO LOLA!' Shouted the teacher.

And the class obeyed and Michael started to hate Lola even more. 

It was a silent night in the barn, and little Lola was sipping from her little carton.  Downstairs, Mr. & Mrs. Piggles were having their supper, as politely as they could.

 Piggles were having their supper, as politely as they could

All of a sudden, there was a loud scream.

'SSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' That was the voice of Lola!

Mr & Mrs. Piggles jumped over to Lola's pen, but it was too late.  She was gone.  Lola's parents started searching and soon, the whole neighbourhood.  The farmer's wife came out, and to her, it looked like the pigs were sleep walking.

'Aie yah!' Said the farmer's wife and walked back into the house.

'Don't worry,  will help you find your little oinkling!' announced a goose.

'OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SHERLOCK GU!' Squealed a one oinkling.

'Correct!  Now, let me investigate.'  The goose waltzed into Lola's pen as Mr & Mrs. Piggles followed.

Just there, was when Mrs. Piggles fainted onto Mr. Piggles, expecting him to catch her.  Instead, she fell right on top of him!

'Darling...I am...not as strong...as I used to be.'  Said Mr. Piggles before he fainted from Mrs. Piggles heavy weight.

'Well, I think this red splodge of blood was the thing that scared her so much.' Sherlock Gu said as he was looking through the magnifying glass.

That is when both Mr. & Mrs. Piggles woke up.  

'Who hates Lola the most?  Could that pig.' Sherlock goose spoke while at the same time, took out his notepad.

'Well, it is obviously OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , long for Michael.'Replied Mrs.Piggles.

'Ok... LET ASK HIM AB-' Paused Sherlock Gu.

'MUMMMYYYYY!!!' Shouted a familiar voice.

Everyone turned and realised, IT WAS LOLA!!!  The little thing was dashing towards Mrs. Piggles, completely ignoring Mr. Piggles.

Everyone gathered into the Great pen, which was the hall for large announcements.  When everyone was settled, Lola started to tell the story.

'I, Lola Piggles, was KIDNAPPED, without my permission.' Everypig started gasping, all except Michael.  He just rolled his eyes.  Then Lola started speaking again ' I know, it was dreadful.  It was... THE FARMER.' Everypig all had a horror on their face,  even Michael.  'The farmer was taking me to my doom.'  Then Mrs. Piggles fainted again.  'The farmer tried to give me a bath.  And no, not a mud bath, but a BUBBLE BATH!'  All the piggies started to go a "wee wee wee" around the barn.

' I LOVE BUBBLE BATHS!!!' Shouted Sherlock Gu.

Then everyone turned silent and stared at the tall, clean goose.  Then they all went back to screaming and running.

'At least we found out the mystery! So... BYE!' Sherlock goose narrated.

'Wait a moment, WHAT ABOUT THE BLOOD?!!' Screamed Mrs. Piggles.

'Oh, I was sipping from my carton of apple juice, but then it spilled.' Replied Lola.

'Oooooh' Everypig said at the same time.

'All right, now we say bye. So, um, BYE!' Said Sherlock goose.