Moment 4 life (a one direction fan fic)

CHAPTER 1: how we met 

**mytay's P.O.V** 

"Mytay, Mytay, Mytay wake up love i made you breakfast", I heard a familar british accent screaming at me wich happed to belong to one of my best mates Louis Tomlinson. " leave her alone Louis let her sleep" i heard another voice that sounded alot like my sexy irish boyfreind one Niall Horan yes Niall Horan from one direction. I'm Mytay Castillo im half american and half mexican i've been dating Niall for a year now and this is how we started. 

***flashback**** 

"Mytay come on were gonna be late" yelled my best mate Alexis Heidt through the closed bathroom door. "I'm coming" I yelled throuh my teeth in frustration why was she in such a hurry anyway.  

** Alexis' P.O.V ** 

Well I was yelling at Mytay to hurry up be for the shoe sale was ov 

er.When she yell back i could tell she wasnt happy so I went to the living room to watch television. I couldnt wait to try on all and buy when i was so rudly snapped out of my thoughts. By one of my mates Haylee "where are you guys going" she said in a sassy tone. "probably off to be little hoes" mercedes said coming out of no where "whatever" i say glaring at her until mytay came down mercedes was mytay's sister she was so jealous of us so she always called us hoes but i didnt care it made us feel good about our selves. When Mytay came down stairs we walked out to my car and went to the mall. When we got to the mall we were standing in line at victoria secret when an old man walked up to us "excuse me ladies but that hadsom young lad with curly locks and peircing green eyes happens to be staring at you ladies". So we turned only to find the one and only harry styles staring at us. After were done freaking out i walk up to him " like what you see in my friend" i said with dissapointment in my voice. "who said i was staring at her" he said while flashing me a wink getting his face so vlose to mine. "Actually, my mate is the one checkin out your friend, and he would appriciate her number if you would let him have it, and if i could have yours (wink)". he said in his sexy deep british accent. "sure" i said handing each of them a peice of paper. When i turned to walk away i was pulled back to harry's chest, "Can I take you home with me" he said suductively into my ear, "Never in your wildest dream" I said pulling loose from his gripp.

------------------------------------------------- hey :) sorry if it sucked but this fan fic is based on real people but read on ill update tomarrow byee love you.