Chapter One

The Nordics stood in front of the door staring at it.
"Do we have to?" The little Icelandic boy whined.
"Ja, we do," the Norwegian said, crossing his arms and looking at his little brother.
"But do we haaaave tooooo?" He whined again.
"Ja, we d-"
"But do we rea-"
"Emil, say the same thing again and I'll throw you in the freezer and leave you there to freeze like the little ice cube you are," he said with a straight face.
Emil's blue eyes widened. "But they're loud and annoying....."
"So is Matthias.....what's your point?"
"Hey! I'm not THAT loud," the Dane said clenching his Axe in one hand and pointing at Lukas with the other. Lukas sighed and slowly opened the door to the world meeting and....
"WOAH DUDE!" A chair came flying past the door.
Lukas stood there with his arms crossed looking towards the Canadian who threw it, Berwald put 'his wife' on his shoulders, Emil was cowering in a corner somewhere and Matthias was looking at Matthew, impressed. "Did that small dude really just throw that chair?!" Matthias said as he threw his Axe on the ground and ran up to Matthew.
"Uh......" The Canadian said shyly.
"Who were you aiming for?"
"My brother...."
"Hahaha! You missed Canadia dude!" The American said as he stood proudly.
"Sit down you git!" The Brit, Arthur, said dragging Alfred to a chair.
"I will throw all your tomatoes away...." Lukas looked over to see a German talking to a Spaniard and an Italian.
"Noooooo! Not the Tomatoes!" The Spaniard cried.
"Stupid potato bastard," the Italian mumbled.
"Then don't get in a fight again!"
"It wasn't me it was Franny!!!!" Antonio whined.
"What? I didn't do anything...." The Frenchman walked over with an icepack on his eye.
Ludwig, Antonio, and Francis looked at Lovino.
"Why Lovi?" Antonio asked.
"He was being a bastard like the rest of you now.... If you excuse me I must go talk to somebody else because you guys are too slow to actually keep up with the conversation," he walked away towards the meeting table.
The Nordics slowly took their seats, as did everyone else.
"Well.....let's get started!" Alfred shouted.

( ehhhhhhh anyways auf wiedersehen (≧∇≦)/))