The shooting

Not edited

I was currently at school. In my second period class. Which was social studies. Then that's when I heard screams. And then something came over the microphone.

"Sabrina come out, come out where ever you are!!! And by the way I want all classes reported to the main building and by the cafeteria."

It was suprising. The voice sounded familiar.
It was daisies. My dad divorced her a year ago. Daisy has my two younger half sisters.

She wasn't, she couldn't be back.

I quickly got up and walked out the door. A whole bunch of classes behind me.
When I got to the main part to the front of the building there stood daisy with my two younger sisters. Plus with a gun pointed to there heads.

I screamed. The classes were along the sides of the place.

" so we meet again Sabrina. It's nice to see you again by the way. So why don't you come and uhh help me shoot your sisters?"
She smirked
" what the hell is wrong with you? Why would I help you!!!" Screaming at her with all my might.
The kids were all looking at me.
" well then I guess there dying" she grinned a wicked grin, and then it happened I heard a shot go off. Two shots. Omg. She shot my sisters. They fell to the ground. Blood dripping from the sides of there heads. I screamed.

She smirked and tried to walk off.

But I want going to let her.

" daisy!!!! Get your ass here right now!!!! You don't just walk off after shooting my sisters!!!"
She turned back towards me and starting walking towards me."

the school was looking at me with fear in there eyes.

I walked towards her to and imidiantly punched her in the face. She went back. And I punched her agin. The police showed up.

I started crying my sisters are dead.

There gone.

Sorry for the short chapter.