The night alone

You and Jungkook laid in bed after a night of watching movies. You and him talked awhile about life, jobs and school, you didn't realize the age gap between both of you until you mentioned your 3 year in college while he was in his senior year of high school. You sigh at this revelation. It's been two weeks since the two of you started dating, all of BTS knew and kept it a secret for the sake of you and his privacy. "What's wrong?" Jungkook saw you in deep thought looking sort of sad. "What do you think of our relationship?" You asked.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook said looking up at you as he laid under the left side of you.
"I mean does the 6 year gap bother you?" " No, it doesn't, does it bother you? It shouldn't."
"I don't know, I always said 5 years would be my limit for younger guys-"
"OK so what's one more year gonna hurt? I was drawn to you because of your personality, not your age, although it's fun to call you noona sometimes and watch you squirm in hatred for that word." He laughs.
You roll your eyes at the thought of that word. He comes up and kisses you on the lips, you meet his lips as well. You two both melt into each others mouths kissing hard and passionately. You feel a hand cup your breast squeezing it. You were wearing a shirt without a bra so it was an easy access for him.
"Hm, what are you doing?" You ask breaking away from the kiss.
"Touching you," he looks at you. "What, I can't touch you?" He smiles
"Stop"
"Why?"
"Just...no. Can't we just lay here?" You asked eyes closed.
A couple of minutes pass and you feel a fingers trace their way from over your stomach and bellybutton until they reach their way to the inside of your panties.
"No," you said sternly grabbing his wrist to stop him from going further.
"Don't start something you might regret," you say to him not sure if he's ready for this kind of relationship.
"What, what do you mean?"
You open your eyes and turn to him. "I don't think you are ready for that stage in our relationship yet."
"Why do you say that? Is it because I'm young? I bet if it was someone else you'd wouldn't care."
Both of you are staring each other in the eyes, he caresses your hair.
"Just try." He leans up and hovers above you and climbs on top of you continually kissing you, he then sits up to take off his shirt. He was small but he had a toned and build frame with a little bit off abs showing. He leans down kissing up your stomach, running his hands up both sides of your stomach slowly lifting your shirt up as he goes along. He lifts the shirt off your head revealing your hard nipples. He grabs both your wrist and pin them behind your head with one hand, for him to be small, he was really strong, he cupped your breast with the other and he lightly licks your nipple before he puts your breast in his mouth.
"Jungkook~" you moan out.
He lifts suckling on your nipple, letting it fall out of his mouth.
"Yes?," he says with a smirk.
All you could do is sigh.
He smiled and kissed from in between your chest slowly moving down town to your panties looking at you all the way down.
"Jungkook", you said uneasy and stopped him. "You don't have to do this."
"But I want to, so please don't interrupt me again," he says as he begins to pull down your panties, he opens your legs and deeply inhales you in. You look at him in shock.
"Jungkook!" You shriek
"What!" He yells at you
"What are you doing?!"
"What does it look like I'm doing?" You look at him with wide eyes.
"Do you not want this to happen?"
"Yea...of course I do."
"Are you letting my age affect you?"
"No...maybe?"
"Don't think about it with your mind, think about it with your body." He says as he starts to kiss your inner thigh moving towards your clit. You moan at the feel of his lips on yours. "Jungkook~," you moan out grabbing his hair. You feel his tongue glaze over your lips before meeting your wet pearl. You gasp at the touch of his tongue on your clit and open your legs wider while arching your back. His mouth covers your lips and he starts to suck while his tongue works around your clit. He pushes your legs as far as they can go. You squirmed underneath him, you thought to yourself how good he was, where did he learn all this from. He continued sucking and licking you, you squirmed more feeling yourself come. "Jungkook...Jungkook," you say breathless feeling the pressure build up. "I'm coming" you grind your pussy on his face faster unconsciously, gripping his hair. He goes faster making you cum instantly, your body convulse at the sudden action. You hear him sucking up your sweet liquid juices. He looks up at you and smiling as he watches your body spasm and shake.
"Ready for round 2?"
"Shut up" you hit him as your body begins to settle down. He Leans down over you and whispers in your ear "I can show you age doesn't matter." He gets up on his knees and takes off his pants and boxers. Your eyes goes wide at his long, thick, hard dick. He slowly enters you while looking down on your face, you look back him with lustful eyes. You gasps in silence, gripping his toned arms as he penetrates you. He thrusts in and out slowly so you can adjust to his size, your body can't take it already. Once you accommodated, he went a little faster. Grabbing both your breasts he began to suck on one and twirl his finger and pinch at the other. All this teasing made you so wet, it was a nice lubricant for him. Continually fucking you, he reaches his hands in yours interlocking them over your head and attacking your lips with his. You moan in between kisses, he breaks away to kiss you on your cheek, your neck and to your shoulders making his way back to meet your lips again. "Jungkook" you breath out, your body jerks at a coming orgasm, that was his cue, he stops and pulls out of you slowly. You look at him in confusion.
"I'm not done yet." He smiles and motions you to turn around. You get up on your knees and turn around, he embraces you from the back. He slides his hands up your sides and cups your breasts, playing with your nipples. He kiss your shoulder, moving towards your neck once more, sucking it. You tilt your head so he can get better access to your neck, you feel yourself getting weak in the knees and getting even more wetter. He travels his hand down your back and gently pushes you forward on your hands. He guides his dick slowly in your entrance, pushing you forward a little bit. He holds your hips in place as he picks up the pace and goes faster, your head drops as you reach ecstasy. Not able to take it anymore, you bounce your ass on his dick matching his speed, he grips your hips and buries his dick further into you as far as it can go. "Ah...ah...ah" you pant as you grind more hearing the wet sounds coming from you and him, the bed moving in rhythm from his hard fucking. You bury your face into your pillow to keep from cursing. "JUNGKOOK!" You scream his name in the pillow. He thrusts upward in you and that released what would be your earth shattering orgasm ever.
"I-I'm coming" you mewl out
Your legs start to shake and give way, your your stomach begins to contort, he's still fucking hard.
"Me too" he groans out, giving in a few more hard quick thrusts. You and him come at the same time, you feel yourself come over his dick and drip down your legs as he fills your inside with his warm thick cream. Thankfully you remember to take your pill today. You continue to ride out your orgasm on him until you couldn't take it anymore and fell out on your bed. Jungkook laid right next you, both of you breathing heavily, coming back to earth.
"My god" you said in a daze.
"What?" He asked puzzled.
"That was amazing"
"Thank you" he smiled pretty pleased with himself.
You laid there for a short time to catch your breath.
"Time to take a shower" you say getting off your bed.
"Together?!" He asked excitedly
You smiled and reached out your hand for his. He followed happily behind you wrapping himself around you as you both entered the bathroom. The warm water felt good on your skin. You were wrapped in his embrace.
"Where did you learn to do...all that?"
"Porn" You two burst with laughter.
"I love being with you like this" he admitted. "And you know what" he says lifting you up, wrapping your legs around his waist and putting you against the showerwall, "I haven't regretted a single moment" he kisses you passionately.