One Shot I Dunno

It was horrific day here in my realm,  i sat in the throne room gracefully awaiting the conqueror to finally enter this doomed place. I knew the realm was already done for,  mother and the father tried to run away but were eventually caught and probably killed.  I did not know anything of what happened to them.  The only sounds around here were the sounds of people being slaughtered and they were getting closer each minute.  The guards insisted on protecting me and i decided i would go down along with the whole realm. I knew nothing of the new emperor except for the fact that he was extremely powerful, that he was trained by a dragon king Onaga betrayed him, and that he was rapidly conquering realms.
I was back into the reality after a huge explosion behind the door,  the soliders fought well but now was my turn stay brave. Still motiomless,  perhaps out of fear i was still sitting down with my eyes closed not wanting to see that man when he comes in. The door burst open and i heard his voice "What,  that's the only thing left of this realm's royalty?  Pathetic".  Obnoxious of course, well he was not wrong anyways.
"Hey you! You are pretty cute,  i will take you with me!".  Not even giving me time to process this new and terrifying information i was immediately grabed by the hands of two  soliders.  I menaged to stay calm and keep my dignity and wasn't about to resist,  he would not be given the satisfaction of seeing  me in pain after all that this realm has been through. "I do not bite,  and i believe i can walk by myself." He looked me in confusion for a split second before nodding the soliders to release me. They were surprisingly gentle,  obviously scared of damaging emperor's new "toy".  I found myself walking towards him scared with chills going down my spine,  with each step my courage was fading away as i finally got to him i heard : "So,  ever been to Outworld?"