Hope

First day of my new school I think I should say I am sick and I can't go. No never mind. I need to take a shower I wait to hop in the shower for it to get warm. After I am done I get dressed and pick out my outfit { image above and make up } Then I do my make up. Mom and dad are never home so I will just go brush my teeth.

I lock the door and get my keys to start the car and go to school. On my way to school I see a boy who is hanging out with his friends . He has this gorgeous smile and he is walking the same way I am driving they all start running and they catch me at the stop sign. They ask if they can have a ride I say sure. We're are you going they ask. I say well my name is hope and I am new going to high school. They say we are going there to I look at the guy in the passenger seat and he smiles at me I smile back. We arrive at school and I have the first 5 classes with them so I catch up and I ask what are your names? David, Roy, Matt and Taylor. Taylor smiles at me and I sit next to him in class. Taylor slowly moves his hand towards mine and he grabs it an after class we all got detention. After school we all have to meet in the library. Mr. Colts walks in the room and says I will come in every 30 minutes even tho detention was 1 hour And a half.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and I will wight more like this. Byeeee