A/N

Okay listen everyone if people don't stop being bi**hes I'm going to stop writing completely. My friends give me my book ideas. All the characters in all my books personalities are based on my friends. I have a friend who is mute and she's my best friend. People like @/trinityseymour and a few other I don't remember because I've ignored it till now. None asked anything they just assumed. I'm not even that far into writing this book so how is it exactly the same? Huh? Than if you read The alpha's unknown son you know that other people are being rude for no fu**ing reason. I'm so close to saying I'm done with writing!!!! Sorry for the rant just had to say this. Also the reason I normally don't mention my friends is because none have wattpad and none like writing plus they help form the ideas that I already have and are the ones that say I should be an author. Well I think that's all for now. I might update this book I might just stop writing and delete my wattpad I don't know yet.

I decided to change my book up a little cause all you fu**ing a**holes. It's still going to have the same plot and some ideas my friends and I fu**ing came up with but to satisfy you a**holes i'll change a few things.

Hope your fu**ing happy bit**es!