Clean.

there's a meteor shower tonight, and you invite them to go watch the stars with you at the top of the hill. they agree, and you both get into your car and start driving up to the hill. you put on your favourite music, and you both sing loudly to it, having fun, as you make your way up to the hill. When you reach the top, you park a bit of a ways away from the park and you start walking towards the grassy area. "are you excited?" you ask them. you look over at them and you see their eyes sparkling in the moonlight, clearly excited. "yeah!" they say, and you giggle. "i could tell, your eyes say it all."
you are walking beside them, and your hands accidentally brush against each other. you take this opportunity to take their hand and hold it, and you walk hand in hand with them, trying to find a clear spot to sit. "oh, this one looks nice. what a clear view," you say. you let go of their hand and take one of the blankets you brought out of your backpack, and place it on the ground. you both lay down on the blanket and stare at the stars. "it's really beautiful," they whisper. "yeah, they are beautiful. not as beautiful as you though." they giggle and playfully slap your side, "shut up." you smile, and it turns silent. "... but thank you," they murmur. you laugh, and say, "thought so."
staring up at the sky, looking at the same thing, is hard work, but it's all worth it when they gasp excitedly and grab onto your arm, and point at the sky. "there it is! i saw one, i saw one!" sure enough, you look up and there's a bright shooting star making its way through the sky. "that's amazing," you say. "yeah it was, but now it's back to staring at nothing."
it's been about twenty minutes, and you've seen only two shooting stars. it's now almost 11:15pm, much later than you thought you would be up. you feel pressure on your side, and you look over at them and they're poking at you, "yeah?" "baby, i'm cold.. can we have a blanket?" they say to you. you get out the other blanket and throw it over you guys, and they snuggle up next to you so your arms are touching. "thank you," they whisper. you kiss their forehead and say, "of course, sweetie." they brush your hand with their hand, and they take it, and start rubbing their thumb against your skin. you two stay like that for a while, watching the stars and holding hands under the warm blanket.
12:00am. you hear them yawn, as it's getting really late. you've seen about 5 meteors, but you've kind of lost count. you don't really care though, just being there with them is enough. suddenly you feel a rush of cold air and then your feet are exposed to the midnight air, but your head is covered. you lay on your side, facing them. "why did you do that?" you ask them. "i was bored. i wanted to do this.." they take their hand and press it against your cheek and bring their head towards yours, and they kiss you under the blanket. it's sudden, but you love the feeling of their soft lips on yours, and it excites you, makes you feel like you're on top of the world. you let one of your hands rest on their waste, and you play with the hem of their shirt as you're deep into the kiss. you decide to take it to the next level, and you start playing with their underwear line and dragging your finger where the skin meets the cloth. their lips move away from yours, and they moan softly, as they are sensitive to your cold finger's touch against their skin. they move their hands from your face, and go under your shirt, to your chest and you gasp at the sudden touch and you kiss them with a slight force. their hands move slowly down your body, and you can't bare to have this keep going on any longer. you back away from the kiss and whisper, "baby.. please... let's go home... and continue this... please...." you whine. they let out a noise which doesn't sound like anything, but you know that it means they agree with you.
you both roll out of the blanket and swiftly pack everything up, and you walk back to the car with their hand in your back pocket, not letting the feeling of them touching you go away.