first

""
It was 14th of Jan. 2014, everybody is cheering each team, it's our musabaka also known as intramurals here in our arabic school. Every girls is screaming in this Guy. The guy that every girls have crush on him. Therein, the first time i laid my eyes on him. His playing basketball with his teammate. He looks so exhausted, so sweat and haggard yet it does not the way to look him ugly. After the game, he came to his groupmate, and i didn't know that my cousin and him has only one group and they're classmates. And there I asked my cousin, "Who is he?". And there I know who he is.

And beginning at that time, I continually going into the school and came in the class every afternoon. There's one time, when I entered in their classroom, he commanded his friend to asked me what's my name.

The day has passed that's how it seems what I do, until we became friends. And that's were it all started,as I grew close to him I suddenly felt something that I can't described and attraction to him. Whenever his around I feel so nervous at the point that I might think I'd have a heart attack. I even stalk his Facebook account and got his number. We've been texting, chatting and calling. I told him I had a crush on him and also I even called him "Crush". But the truth is I loved him.

I always thought that we had a connection, but everything didn't go out as planned. Unfortunately, he said he like someone. I was heartbroken at that point and not knowing what to do next. But thanks to my friends for cheering me up. Although, they didn't know the story behind. So I kept distance with him, cut the communication that we had and finally letting him go, even his my first love.

After that I tried to do something for myself. Until one day I just don't think of him any more. I'm happy with what I have and I know he thought me a lot in love and in life.

Maybe there's a reason why God didn't let us be together. But I always thank him for giving me someone to help me to be strong enough in life. As of now, I'm happy for him and I know that God has a good plan for both of us. We just need to wait and let fate decide what will be our next course in life. Being my first love, he will always have a special place in my heart. <3

--XOXO ^_^ ;)

IMY :* ----> Mrs. Do :D