Mettaton is Love Mettaton is Life.

I was only nine years old. I love Mettaton so much. I owned all the movies and merchandise. I pray to Mettaton every night, thanking him for the life I have been given. "Mettaton is love", I say, "Mettaton is life." Alphys hears me and calls me a faggot. She is obviously jealous of my devotion to Mettaton. I call her a twat. She slaps me and sends me to my room. I am crying now, and my face hurts. I go into my bed and it is very cold. I feel a warmth moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Mettaton. I am so happy. He whispers into my ear, "Oooooh yeees~!" He grabs me with his powerful robot hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Mettaton. He penetrates my butthole (somehow.). It hurts so much, but I do it for Mettaton. I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Mettaton. He moans a mighty moan as he fills my butt with his love. Alphys walks in. Mettaton looks her deep in the eyes and says, "The ratings are off the charts!" Mettaton leaves through my window. Mettaton is love, Mettaton is life.

(By the way, I was the one who drew that picture of Mettaton.)