Girls' Night In

"Hey babe. Sorry I'm calling so late but Tree had me way overscheduled for today. I literally just got home and changed. How was your flight though, everything good? Are you at Jourdan's safe and sound?" Taylor's protective, worrisome voice coos into the phone to her lover 3459 miles away. She pulls her knees to her chest and holds her breath as Karlie speaks next. That voice did things to her that she couldn't even fully comprehend.

        "Yes Taylor everything is going fine." she responds firmly, then chastises the older girl for worrying so much. Karlie also goes on to tell her about the cute baby on the plane, the security guard who recognized her from a magazine, and even that Wildest Dreams was playing on the double decker she took through the city. Taylor hung onto every word, missing the younger girl more than she'd usually like to admit; however, she tucks her pride away and voices a sentiment of the sort and is reminded of their upcoming weekend, "Just two more days and I'm all yours princess." Taylor bit her velvety red lip, still stained from her professional attire, and closed her eyes for a moment at hearing that. She rests her forehead on the windowpane leaving the majority of her body weight resting gently on the sill.  It was pouring rain.

        "That storm finally hit New York. Go figure, just as my sunshine leaves the weather turns to shit." She can almost feel Karlie's smirk at that remark.

        "Ooh bad Taylor"

        "You curse all the time. Really this is just you rubbing off on me; therefore, rendering it your fault."

        "This is stupid and I wanna kiss you" Karlie states.

        "I wanna kiss you too..." Taylor breathes into the phone as her thoughts wander curiously away from the raindrops on the window and into their shared master bedroom down the hall. "We never even got a chance to be alone together before you left," she mused sadly against her iPhone screen, wishing she were there whispering into her girlfriend's chest instead. Karlie just sighs back tiredly in response, already knowing what Taylor is about to bring up. "It's like you were making time for everyone but me."

        "I'm sorry love, you know I'm sorry. I told you I was meeting with Derek for lunch but then my sisters were in town all of a sudden and you had that meeting with the label about your game. Life's been crazy lately, but Sunday we'll be together and I'll treat you like the queen you are. Okay baby?" Karlie assures confidently, charming her Taylor with flattery.

        "That's how you get the girl" the blonde says dryly, knowing that Karlie is well aware of her eye roll and smirk despite not being face to face. They end their conversation gradually with a few more laughs and say goodnight from across the Atlantic.

***

        She gets home at a decent time, rushing into Taylor's apartment despite her delayed flight. She calls out to her girl but is met only with silence in return. The clock reads half past six as Karlie makes her way into the bedroom to set down her bags. Her eyes gaze upon a romantic wonderland of candles, rose petals, and champagne, complete with Taylor, spread out on the bed in lingerie with a finger playing in her black lace panties. Her blonde hair became matted and curly as she grasped helplessly at the sheets. Karlie's suitcase dropped to the floor with a thud, her shirt following in tow. "Holy fuck Taylor. You're so goddamn hot. Let me take care of you babygirl" she growled into the girl's sweaty neck after climbing on top of her, swatting curls away to suck and nip at her tender skin. She moved down the older girl's body torturously slow. Little hickies and lipstick stains covered her pale flat stomach, with bite marks lingering on her hip bones. Taylor moaned loudly and begged Karlie to go further. The model complied, tugging her lace thong down Taylor's long lean legs with her teeth and then coming right back up with a nip to her clit, wasting no time getting her all types of worked up. Her long wet tongue traces Taylor's soft folds with tender swipes to slow it back down to pace. Her mouth hovers over the singer's vagina, hot sticky breath making her shiver in anticipation for what comes next. She begins to lick furiously at her clit without mercy. Taylor whines in a high pitched quiver. Her hands are now tangled in Karlie's shoulder length hair as she begins to ride the younger girl's tongue. It's replaced by two nimble fingers and takes refuge back on her clit again, licking and sucking at all the right angles. Red lips part in orgasmic pleasure and blue eyes screw shut. Taylor's hands pull roughly at Karlie's hair as she relaxes her head in between Taylor's squeezing thighs, breathing hard, exhausted from pleasing her girlfriend so well. Taylor hums in pleasure as she comes down from her high, guiding Karlie by the chin to let her taste herself on the girl's lullaby lips dipping and swaying into her own like clumsy clouds of cotton candy. Their next kiss feels like a dream, dazzling and cosmic, as their lips find each other's again and again. Taylor's arms are secured quite low around the model's waist, fingers tracing under her skirt where Karlie wants so desperately now to be touched.