Introduction

Mmmmh I see that you are a little bit lost so let me explain.

Well this is my life...
My name is Desteny Mccleinn I'm,14 years old,and I'm a 9th grader. I have a pretty simple life...I have one stupid and extra protective brother named Jonas.
Jonas is a 17 year old boy,and he's in 12 grade, he's best known as the player of the school, but he's actually not, we all know that he's too sweet and worries about people too much, the truth is that the girls in that school are physcos and like him, well its not his fault that they are a bunch of dramatic bitches that just care about popularity and stuff...He only has eyes for a random chick that we met when we went on vacation in New York, she is actually pretty cool and nice I like her....mmmmh I guess her name is Wendy or something like that she's the same age as him, but there's distance and stuff and she has a boyfriend so it would never work, but they do talk alot like too much for a person that has a boyfriend...
But moving on to...
My dear mommy well she's 38, her name is Rubi, she's like the best mom in the world she's more my best friend well one of them my best friend is Khloe she's like this awesome girl like she's super gorgeous and interesting but we are more like sisters from different parents but I'm glad we're not because she has a stupid crush for my brother
Well now my dad he's a chilled dude he's 40 my friend say that he looks like a movie star that's one of the reasons why I don't like them to come to my house or because of my brother or my dad.
Yes this are some of the amazing people that surround my world.