Chapter 1: The New Life in Japan.

One day my family and I had a huge fight. I ran away and brought a airplane ticket to Japan. I flew there and found myself lost. My friend helped me but I wasn't enjoying myself. We brought a house after he had work.

Work. Work was something I need to get. So I got a job and as a part timer in mgronalds. I met a cute boy named Maou and he was very kind to me. Chiho was the one who I wasn't liking very much. So I looked at her and she was talking to Maou.

Maou and I had been friends for 3 months so I wanted to get to know him better. So I invited him to the park across the street of my house. He smiled as he happily accepted. Him and I went to the park after work. He looked at me as we sat down.

"Hey Grace-Chan. I know tomorrow you have I mean ... We have the day off. Would you wanna come to the beach with me?" He asked as he looked away. I blushed heavily as I looked at him. "Yea I'll come with you .. It'll be a nice day."

That Maou smiled as he held my hand. "Sounds good. I'll meet you at your place, around 3 pm?" I nodded. "That sounds lovely." Maou smiled more and we kept talking and exchanging details about ourselves. It was very peaceful and we laughed alot until an hour later, a magenta haired girl with green eyes stomped across the flowers and came up to me with an angry expression.

"Hey, you."
"Me?"
"Yea. You. Why are you hanging out with Maou?"
"He's my friend..."
"I'll tell you that his real name is Satan Jacob. He's a demon king from Ente Isla. He's evil and he may seem nice but he's pulling an-"
"EMI! That's enough. You weren't invited to this. Its just Grace and I. You don't need to stick your nose in our business. Annnd you don't need to tell her things she shouldn't know." Maou piped up and held me close to him. "What are you talking about?! I'm protecting my friend from you, Satan." He pushed her out of the way.

"Look, I don't need you ruining my friendship with her. I like her and I don't want you to scare her away. So go home. I'll deal with you later."

"Make me!"

"Emilia Justina, Emilia the Hero. Go home now. Before I have to banish you." He said in a deep tone, his red eyes glowing. Emi pouts and goes to her home. Maou looked at me and hugged me tightly. "She won't bother us for a while. Let's go home." He walked me home and I blushed.

After we went home Maou joined me inside. He ran his fingers through my hair. He leaned into my face and softly kisses my lips softly. I blushed heavily and I kisses his lips back. Maou smiled and pulled away as he held me in his arms.

I blushed a bit and he smiled. He gently pushed me on the bed as he kissed down my neck. He then went down to my pants and unbuttons them. He pants a bit and pulls away. He took off his shirt to reveal his 4 pack and he was slightly buff but not much.

His Raven hair mixed with my golden hair. He licks down to my neck. He took off my pants and rubs my legs and I moaned a bit. He took off my shirt and he took off his pants. He gopes my breasts and I let out a moan. Maou smirked as he was getting hard.

He rubs down to my vagina and I moan loudly as it was sensitive. He saw this and goes to his knees and slid off my panties and begins to lick it. I moan louder and louder. He continued to do it and soon i came in his mouth.

He swallowed it and he took off his boxers as long with my bra. His member was large and hard. He got me on my knees and I behind to suck him. He moans louder and louder louder the more I kept doing it. He soon came in mouth.

I swallowed it and he laid me on my back on the bed. He positioned himself and slid into me. Popping my cherry. He waits until I was good and used to his size. He then begins to move. I moan the more he went on and he moved faster.

30 minutes later into this he was close to his climax. I came for the final time as he gave me one last thrust and came right into me. He slowly pulled out and flops next to me on the bed. He pulls the blanket over us as he pulls me close.

He had his arms around his waist and my head was on his chest. We both caught our breaths. "I want you to be my girlfriend.. You wanna experienced this love emotion that you humans have with me?"

I blushed when he popped the question but I nodded. "Yes I will." He smiled and gave me a deep kiss on the lips. He licked my lips and I accepted. I opened my mouth as he put his tongue inside. Our tongue battled each other but his tongue won and he explored his new territory.

He soon pulled away as he pulled me closer and held me close in his arms. I purred as he kisses me all over. He licks my chest and I blushed a bit. Then about an hour later we both yawned. We both went to sleep saying I love you to each other and whispering sweet things to each other every now and then.

But it felt like someone was watching them... Who would spy on them at this out? Find out in the next chapter. ;)

// A/N: sorry this is such a short chapter and I was in a hurry. So until next time my lovies. Bye. Love you <3