03

issac p.o.v

i dropped my belongings on the floor, i took a deep breath and walked inside the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water, the flashbacks of the abuse i endured under my fathers home right in this kitchen bringing shivers down my spine.

I let the glass cup mingle in the sink and I made my way back into the living room,grabbing my bag and taking out the torn letter, i had ripped some of it with my claws but it was still legible I looked down at it, sadness overwhelming it, i read it out loud.

"dear amber,

ill be waiting for you in the woods at 5 , I know you are scared and im sorry that i hadn't told you the truth about what was happening to me. im sorry you had to find out the way that you did, I hope you can atleast hear me out and come. I dont want you to think im a liar or for you to be afraid of me. amber  i love you so much and i cant bare to loose you. I dont want the fact that im a werewolf to destroy that.....if you come I would know you want to give me another chance but if you dont, I know what it means.....

sincerly, issac "

I closed the letter and set it on the coffe table, i bowed my head down, i should of told her sooner maybe none of this wouldve happened, if i had eased her into the truth, maybe she wouldnt have been afraid. 

{flashback}

"isaac are you in here?" beacon hills had just finished yet another succesful lacrosse game and amber couldnt wait to go see her champion, her love. she rushed inside the locker room as soon as all the players had left in hopes to catch isaac before the school surrounded him to congratulate. the locker room was dead silent except for the taps of water running from the locker room showers. she smirked and looked around the room. 

isaac's heart beat quickly as his eyes were bright yellow, his claws digging into his skin, he had heard her voice and he closed his eyes tightly, she couldnt see him like this he thought, she would be scared. scratch that, she would be terrified. she sneaked around the corner and found her boyfriend facing the lockers, his back to her. she smiled "baby! you did amazing" she began walking towards him, he faced her and she screamed "isaac" she quickly ran out the locker room, isaac screaming after her. 

I didnt sleep that night, writing 25 letters trying to make the perfect one just to see it being pushed onto my chest and being told that I longer belonged into someones life, someone who meant the world to me.

derek had told me that she was my mate, I never told her because she didnt understand what that meant. she didnt have an idea that on the full moon her boyfriend turned into a werewolf that had to be chained down. her ebing my mate soothed my heart slightly, it meant she couldnt let me go, that we loved each other just as much as i did her and that eventually she wouldnt be scared. i was going to put it to the test, i was gonna tease her to see how far she would take this.