Prologue

March 12, 2004

"In tonight's segment, we will be talking about celebrity couples that have been together for a long while now. We will start off by talking about the godfather of hip hop and the best female MC known to man, Eazy E and Mc Drew!"

"Dad, I'm older now, when can you tell me the story?" 16 year old Erin Wright complained to her father, Eazy E. They were sitting on the couch while watching Erin's favorite network.

"I still don't think you're ready to hear everything, baby." Erin huffed while rolling her eyes. Erin was begging her father to tell her the story of how he and Drew met and how their relationship came about.

"Dad, I'm 16!" Erin practically yelled. It's not that Eazy didn't want to tell her, it's just that there's something that happened in the past that Drew and Eazy believes that Erin doesn't need to know until she's older. Things that were regarding her. Drew and Eazy agreed to wait until she's older for them to tell her the truth, but at this point, Eazy was having second thoughts.

He was now feeling that she deserved to know now. So, without Drew's authorization, he said "Your right, I think you're ready to hear it."Erin's face lit up with excitement.

"Really?" Eazy chuckled while nodding his head. "Yea sweetheart, I think your old enough to handle it."

"Tell me everything and don't leave anything out!" Eazy laughed at Erin's serious tone. "Well then you better sit back because this is a long story." Eazy waited for Erin to get situated before situating himself. Eazy sighed, knowing that Drew was going to be furious. After all, it's their daughter and she deserve's to know.

"Can you start at the time before mommy got signed to your label?" Eazy forward his eyebrows and chuckled.

"I thought you just wanted to know what happened between me and your moms." Eazy asked in confusion.

"Yea I do, but I also want to learn about her career and your career. It will make the story more interesting." Erin smiled. Eazy was actually excited to go back to the past. It would make him feel as if he was relieved the whole thing.

"Ok baby, if that's what you wanna hear than I'm cool wit' it." Eazy muted the TV and then sat back on the couch while putting his arm around his daughter before beginning. "It all started when your moms first came to California."

June 6, 1986

"Welcome to LAX." 18 year old DrewMichelle Haughton read the big sign hanging on one of the many white walls to herself silently. That 5 hour flight from New York to California really took a toll on her. Exhausted wasn't even the word for her at the moment.

She was physically drained.

Not knowing where to go or where to turn, she silently made her way to one of the front desk to ask for the directions to the baggage claim. She figured that's where you should immediately go right after you get off of the plane.

Before she could even reach to the front desk, there appeared to be a long line that leads to there. "Great." Drew huffed. There was no way she was going to stand in line just to ask for directions. She instead tapped on the back of someone's shoulders to get their attention.

Once the person felt the light tap on his shoulders, there stood a tall, full figured man with a beautiful dark complexion. "Yes?"

"Do you know the directions to the baggage claim?" Drew asked in a friendly tone. "Sure. All you have to do is go down those elevators over there and then make a right at the corner and just find the plane number you took."