EMO ANGEL! SAVE ME

Chapter one: having the last laugh

Hi, this is Nioma here. I'm going to tell you about my freakish life that I live in... First of all it SUCKS. I mean, me as a teenager I just hate my soul sucking school! Thats why I become a, emo kid. I know, I know, most people dont see me as one at first but, as soon as I tell my horrid life story you will see perfectly why I changed into THAT sort of person... Well try stay awake, and dont have any nightmares along the way...

HOME 8:30am

I heard a muffled voice, coming from outside my door, I squinted my eyes open peaking to see my mother standing there with her hands on her hips. I groaned, and looked at my beeping alarm clock.

My mother shook her head. "Get up, i've been calling for you, for the last 10 minutes!" she said harsly. I rolled my eyes. "Fine i'll be down in.... 20 minutes" My mother just glared. " No, you WILL be down there in 5 MINUTES". And with that she stomped off, looking red in the face. I flung off my blankets and opened the curtins, the sun spilling into the room. I ran out of my room, and raced into the bathroom, carrying my brush.

I started yanking at my, brown long hair, I muttered "OW" most of the time, my hair was a MESS! While I was in there I started to brush my teeth, staring at my reflection with my blue eyes staring right back. I spat out the last of the throthy toothpaste, and ran into my room.

My eyes scanned the closet, looking for something to wear, I spotted a blue sun dress with bown leather sandals. I quickly threw them on and, ran down stairs, meeting face to face with my brother smirking at me holding a water gun up, pointing straight at my dress.

I glared, putting my hands up slowly to surrender, bad move! My brother squirted me, " MUUUUUUM!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Sam (my brother) laughed and ran off into his smelly room.

I grabed a towel and started patting myself dry, and thats when my mother came in. She stood their looking at my soaked dress, I opened my mouth to say something but she held up her hand, so I clamped my mouth shut. She stepped forward, "SAMMM GET IN HERE, THIS INSTANT!!!" My brother came in, rubbing his eyes "pretending" that he just got up. I glared and mouthed " your dead". "Yes mother?" he said innoncentily. My mother pointed at my dress and arched her eyebrows expecting an answer. Sam looked at me then to my mum, he shrugged his shoulders, ugh like he didn't know.

My mother sighed, "breakfast is ready, Nioma, go get changed, NOW." My mouth hung open, why did I ALWAYS get the blame, sneaky little brat.

I stomped off into my room, putting on a braided flower headband and a flowing pink dress.

I finally sat down at ate my breakfast, while my bratty brother was eating like a HIPPO! I glared at him, he stuck out his tounge in return. I rolled my eyes, staring at my floating cereal. I took a quick glance at my mother who was sipping her coffee, while reading the boring newspaper.

I finished cleaning my plate, so I was about to walk out the door when my mother called out my name, I turned to see her, she smile and hugged me, I was surprised but I hugged back she whispered "love you" I grinned and said "I love you too" I was the one who broke up the hug. She kissed my brother goodbye, and started walking with my brother outside. This was new to me, because im starting my very first year of highschool! I took a deep breath in and let a shakey breath out. I turned to see my brother, I hugged him and said goodbye, but I still had to get him back fot wetting me, so I tripped him up. He faceplanted on the ground, I could'nt hold back my laugh, so I burst out laughing.

"Thats for wetting me ya idiot!" I started walking away, leaving my brother sturggling to get up. I smiled to myself thinking "maybe this day could be fun?". So I skipped on the sidewalk, heading my way to Highschool, but how wrong was I when the few days past, highschool was a nightmare!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How does her first day at school go?

Will her little sneaky brother get revenge?

Well my lovely, lovely people you will find out in the next chapter

thanks~ @Wolf_River_Pack